X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
No Cyclops :martin:

And yeah, those black leather uniforms :camby:
They gotta represent with those old school designs from the original Cockrum/Claremont/Byrne/Austin era.

the late 70's, early 80's >>>>>>> 90's X-men, IMO. Come at me :blessed:
:ohhh:Yooo I saw this pic earlier but just now realized Cyc isn't here what the fukk? They said Jean and Cyc would be the main characters in this :francis::damn:
fukk this movie and Singers trash ass leather outfits. Marvel, DC, and even Deadpool have legit costumes there is no excuse for them not having some of the classics.:shaq2:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
So who are the X-Men suppose to fight after this movie, unless Apoc gets away or some shyt. This is the equivalent of having Darkseid as the main villain in BvS or Thanos in the first Avengers. Way too soon, feels like a cash grab imo or a way to compete with BvS & Civil War
Apocalypse is scheduled to be in the next xmen movie he isn't dying in this one. He can't die anyway.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I know it won't matter because this is the internet but there's still a chance everyone gets what we want

Bryan Singer Teases More Comic Book-y Costumes in X-Men: Apocalypse

And for the millionth time singer wrote and produced first class so cats really need to give credit where credit is due. If anything he and Vaughn gave the blueprint.

He said that in the build up to the last one :mjlol:, the truth is the X-MEN only had the yellow and blue in First Class because of Matthew Vaughn. You will never see them in an X-MEN movie helmed by Singer.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
tumblr_inline_o225tsG76t1qa3ffy_500.png

:pachaha:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I just don't like the idea of teenagers trying to defeat Apocalypse. He would wash their asses. This seems so damn rushed. Mr Sinister should have been a better villain in this case. Bring Apoc in later.
Looking at this upcoming xmen movie it looks like the franchise is headed for shaky times. If it wasn't for the 3 cats from 1st class (who are done after this) helping out this cast would be vanilla. They need a fast 5 type shot to the franchise now and it starts with removing singer from directing.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Looking at this upcoming xmen movie it looks like the franchise is headed for shaky times. If it wasn't for the 3 cats from 1st class (who are done after this) helping out this cast would be vanilla. They need a fast 5 type shot to the franchise now and it starts with removing singer from directing.

I agree The reason why first class kicked ass was because of vaughn, and yes I know singer produced and wrote but I think as a director singer is kinda trash... :francis:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I don't know about Fassbender, but I know James McVoy is signed on to do more films. JLaw is the only one who definitively said they're done after this film.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I don't know about Fassbender, but I know James McVoy is signed on to do more films. JLaw is the only one who definitively said they're done after this film.
Mcavoy spearheading a group tweens played by fresh faced actors with zero star power with a director still using a formula from 15 years ago spells disaster. I hope fassbender reads the tea leaves and bounces his character don't look right playing lackey either

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:mindblown: this doesnt even make sense. Days of future past was universally acclaimed and the highest grossing x men film yet,by a very wide margin. It literally made more than double first class while being better received.

Some of you guys have no concept that your opinion doesnt equal reality.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:mindblown: this doesnt even make sense. Days of future past was universally acclaimed and the highest grossing x men film yet,by a very wide margin. It literally made more than double first class while being better received.

Some of you guys have no concept that your opinion doesnt equal reality.
Did you post that just to post that because either you didn't read my post or you are illiterate, "Looking at this upcoming movie" that clearly means xmen apocalypse and beyond. The fukk are you mentioning days of the future past for? Do you think apocalypse is going to have the cache of the OG and first class crew coming together with the hype of singer returning back to the franchise after 8 years going for it?

Ps Ironman 2,3 made bank, did that mean the franchise was headed in the right direction?

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Did you post that just to post that because either you didn't read my post or you are illiterate, "Looking at this upcoming movie" that clearly means xmen apocalypse and beyond. The fukk are you mentioning days of the future past for? Do you think apocalypse is going to have the cache of the OG and first class crew coming together with the hype of singer returning back to the franchise after 8 years going for it?

Ps Ironman 2,3 made bank, did that mean the franchise was headed in the right direction?
You dapped a post saying singer as a director is trash,said the franchise needs a shot in the arm by getting rid of the guy who just delivered the best x men film yet.

Again,your opinion does not equal reality.

When this film comes out is well received and makes bank youll still be just as clueless as you are now.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
You dapped a post saying singer as a director is trash,
that post also said Vaughn kicked ass with first class which he did :yeshrug:
said the franchise needs a shot in the arm by getting rid of the guy who just delivered the best x men film yet.
you mean most successful not best, to say it's the best is just your opinion not the truth, last stand was once the highest grossing xmen movie did that make it the best?

When this film comes out is well received and makes bank youll still be just as clueless as you are now.
What will you say if it underperforms :sas2:

Last edited:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Fitting that they're all wearing black. Apoc gon merk the whole team and they can just bury them in those costumes, there's no way you're gonna convince me this rag tag group of juveniles is gonna defeat the baddest muthafukkin mutant there ever was or will be.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
that post also said Vaughn kicked ass with first class which it did :yeshrug:
you mean most successful not best, to say it's the best is just your opinion not the truth, last stand was once the highest grossing xmen movie did that make it the best?

What will you say if it underperforms :sas2:
Dofp has a higher metacritic and rt score than any other x men film. By every tangible metric,DOFP is the better film,and was more acclaimed than any other. On top of being the most successful.

Thats not an opinion,that is a fact. If you liked first class more and dont like singers films,you are in the minority.

You singer haters live in a make believe world.

The x men series already had a shot in the arm like fast 5. It was called days of future past. Hence the box office receipts.

Deal with it :umad: