X-Men '97

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'll share my login information if you admit Whitney Houston is better than Anita Baker

Anita baker is better than whitney Houston.
If you own the vinyl and were cognitive back then when both were out.

No old vinyl collectors give a fukk about no Whitney Houston. That is all overprocessed Clive Davis save her draw pr from being a cluck.

No vinyl collector when I was a kid ever pumped No Whitney Houston.

Older ebony jet model ladies from modeling backgrounds. had it on their piano like a poster maybe.[true story]
Yet Anita baker was being spun by vinyl junkes frfr.
Anita baker and sade was the real black vinyl junkie go to female records of the era. They never spun no Whitney like that.

the first jill scott lp from hidden beach is light years better than any Whitney Houston too.

No vinyl manager at no vinyl place ever rushed to tell me about Whitney Houston like I was told about michael jordan new artist Jill Scott on hidden beach.

anita baker is in limbo because her husband had her publishijgnin admin limbo via divorce. Which came about at a time. Th as t limited her reach from what it once was in black radio. As Anita baker was the quiet storm flagship artist. shyt they etched out the genre for her on radio because she was Anita baker. In that Whitney was a nonfactor.

It is a reason Toni Braxton. Was as big as she was. Which was Anita baker for the young vinyl junkies who grew up and wanted an Anita baker type in their gen.
In that. There is no young Whitney Houston type.
Who drew or had a better discography.

Art Barr

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
81wk7o3RV1L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

clean.jpg

This rivalry in the new show :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
____ looked like an Angel getting murked in Evangelion for a min tho :mjlol:

I’ve been saying for the longest that Scott is that dude when he’s written properly.
Cyclops would body the whole team by himself just to prove a point.

uncanny-x-men-175-lockheed-vs-cyclops.jpg

His character got messed up after Paul Smith quit the book because they retconned Jean Grey’s death and turned him into an out-of-character deadbeat dad behind Chris Claremont’s back. Up until that point, Scott was HIM. Uncanny #98 through #200 was the golden era of the book IMO. It got spotty after 201, although the Mutant Massacre, Genosha, and Inferno were high points.

As for Storm…
She’s not gonna stay powerless forever. They’re going to adapt the Lifedeath story about Storm finding herself after the loss of her powers. If they stick to the source material, then Forge should come into the picture setting up for the return of her powers.

If they link Storm with anyone romantically, it has to be Forge, because they were always on-again and off-again since Uncanny #186.

I’m also hoping that Magneto does a heel turn by the end of this season or the next so that we can see them adapt the events of X-men #1-3.

ps4m6hhf2p751.jpg

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I can't get over the fact that Mag
Anita baker is better than whitney Houston.
If you own the vinyl and were cognitive back then when both were out.

No old vinyl collectors give a fukk about no Whitney Houston. That is all overprocessed Clive Davis save her draw pr from being a cluck.

No vinyl collector when I was a kid ever pumped No Whitney Houston.

Older ebony jet model ladies from modeling backgrounds. had it on their piano like a poster maybe.[true story]
Yet Anita baker was being spun by vinyl junkes frfr.
Anita baker and sade was the real black vinyl junkie go to female records of the era. They never spun no Whitney like that.

the first jill scott lp from hidden beach is light years better than any Whitney Houston too.

No vinyl manager at no vinyl place ever rushed to tell me about Whitney Houston like I was told about michael jordan new artist Jill Scott on hidden beach.

anita baker is in limbo because her husband had her publishijgnin admin limbo via divorce. Which came about at a time. Th as t limited her reach from what it once was in black radio. As Anita baker was the quiet storm flagship artist. shyt they etched out the genre for her on radio because she was Anita baker. In that Whitney was a nonfactor.

It is a reason Toni Braxton. Was as big as she was. Which was Anita baker for the young vinyl junkies who grew up and wanted an Anita baker type in their gen.
In that. There is no young Whitney Houston type.
Who drew or had a better discography.

Art Barr
Anita can't sing Whitney songs but Whitney could sing Anita sings frontwards backwards sideways and in a circle. Anita sings elevator music or music when your put on hold. Anita is in limbo because she got replaced by Toni and Toni is aight but she can't hang with Whitney either. Whitney really belongs at the Xavier Institute because she's an omega level songstress

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I can't get over the fact that Mag

Anita can't sing Whitney songs but Whitney could sing Anita sings frontwards backwards sideways and in a circle. Anita sings elevator music or music when your put on hold. Anita is in limbo because she got replaced by Toni and Toni is aight but she can't hang with Whitney either. Whitney really belongs at the Xavier Institute because she's an omega level songstress

Anita Baker is still better.

Whitney only got like three or four songs. Anita baker has numerpus vinyl long players.
that were the top draw for that Era Out the crate.
Only reason again. Anita is not as prominent.
Anita's publishing credits are caught in limbo.
with her husband trying to steal her publishing.
Which is why i am against marriage. if i am an artist of any kind.

Art Barr

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Anita Baker is still better.

Whitney only got like three or four songs. Anita baker has numerpus vinyl long players.
that were the top draw for that Era Out the crate.
Only reason again. Anita is not as prominent.
Anita's publishing credits are caught in limbo.
with her husband trying to steal her publishing.
Which is why i am against marriage. if i am an artist of any kind.

Art Barr
Art Barr I like you, please don't make me have to cut you over Whitney Elizabeth Houston 🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸