X-Men '97

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
1st episode is straight "Night of Sentinels" vibes :wow: "Surrender Mutants" "Omega level threat detected":ufdup:.
Logan is still the Goat "Jean may dig the boy scout routine Summers, but I don't go in much being bossed around":wow:. They did justice to Cyclops:jbhmm:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Oh we back :wow:

X-Men is so important to the nucleus of what Marvel is. It's basically what's missing in the MCU after the crafty usage of the lesser known Avengers.

Outside of that this was a top 5 cartoon of the 90s. And after everything else great from that era got a continuation this deserved it as much as anything.

Let's hope Disney can stick the landing here and bring these ideas over to live action a few years from now in a modern setting.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
first 2 episodes are really dope :wow:

ngl, I had no clue about that Rogue and Magneto romance tho :ohhh:
Magneto-Rogue.jpg

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Nah, I disagree.

I didn't grow up with either show but I've watched episodes of both and it was clear to me that X-Men: TAS was worse animation-wise (and dialogue wise)

:manny:
I just....don't get your position. I grew up on both. I literally showed you X-Men IN that Spiderman show looking like straight garbage...but you're just on some naw I prefer moldy bread.

Do you but that is wild

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I just....don't get your position. I grew up on both. I literally showed you X-Men IN that Spiderman show looking like straight garbage...but you're just on some naw I prefer moldy bread.

Do you but that is wild
Well, I guess I can say the same thing. I don't get your position, X-Men: TAS looked more like "moldy bread" to me.

Anyway, neither Spider-Man: TAS nor X-Men: TAS had great animation, so it's whatever :manny: