X-Men '97

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Those first two episodes were FIRE

They really did Cyclops justice

The greatness of this series really makes me pissed that the black showrunner got canned. He really proved he understood the characters
Why they fire him? I hope it doesn't affect the quality of the show moving forward

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
They cucked the GOAT Gambit already dawg :francis:. Bet they won't let Gambit get a side piece like a Storm or a Psylocke either they just gonna have him wait around for Rouge. fukk this show.

Storm is NOBODY’S side piece. Thats the Queen of Wakanda you talking about sir and you WILL address her with the respect befitting of a Goddess

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
At no point was spiderman tas as good as X-Men animation. Season 5 X-Men was 'as bad' as Spiderman.

No lol

Nah, I disagree.

I didn't grow up with either show but I've watched episodes of both and it was clear to me that X-Men: TAS was worse animation-wise (and dialogue wise)

:manny:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Very dope so far but I hate the

Character loses their powers for a while trope. Writing Storm out the show is such weak writing. shyt starts to feel like filler when they do that cause whole time I'm like hurry up and give them their powers back already.

Also not a big fan of Magnetos look and talking style. Did he always talk like that in the original cartoon cause I can't remember. They should have just left his dialogue similar to Sir Ian's from the first 3 X-Men movies. And the got him looking like he's from the Rocky Horror Picture Show. It's hard to take him seriously.

Other than that no real complaints here. Definitely still has the same feel just updated and I'm so glad they kept that iconic intro music.

If my memory serves Magneto did talk like that in the OG. He was always a noble, haughty type, if anything Sir Ian kind of dialed it back. Michael Fassbender’s portrayal was a bit more in line

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Episode 2 was great..the Chris Claremont era of greatness which carried the franchise is once again the blueprint..the legendary Trial of Magneto story, Storm losing her powers story, the birth of Cable which means Madelyne Pryor, Rogue LYING to everybody about her Magneto connection in the Savage Land.....they didnt do the situation where Cyclops walked out on Madelyne and Cable like in the comics. I guess thats just too hard to make right and whitewash like they did when they made Madelyne a heel.

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Very dope so far but I hate the

Character loses their powers for a while trope. Writing Storm out the show is such weak writing. shyt starts to feel like filler when they do that cause whole time I'm like hurry up and give them their powers back already.

Also not a big fan of Magnetos look and talking style. Did he always talk like that in the original cartoon cause I can't remember. They should have just left his dialogue similar to Sir Ian's from the first 3 X-Men movies. And the got him looking like he's from the Rocky Horror Picture Show. It's hard to take him seriously.

Other than that no real complaints here. Definitely still has the same feel just updated and I'm so glad they kept that iconic intro music.
Magneto was perfect he was back like he never left:hubie:Watch the OG his character is consistent

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Storm is NOBODY’S side piece. Thats the Queen of Wakanda you talking about sir and you WILL address her with the respect befitting of a Goddess
Let Gambit cook breh
a0b15aa3d0c7f9699f4a8c91d6a6fc99.jpg

EhvVLpQWoAUH1_t

Gambit-and-Storm-kiss.jpg

CotMS%26G01-004.jpg

b21b822505802f061ccc4a1cfdf11aab.jpg

Uncanny+X-Men+%2523326+-+Storm+%2526+Gambit.png