Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate the foreshadowing.
they used on storm hair in this.

Somebody call me when they fix this.
I am not a fan boy of Scott summers lead xmen teams.
the xmen blockbuster draw was created from storm lead teams. Then Cyclops getting to take over from the popularity.

It is white boi bullshyt.

Art Barr

We'll make sure to call you if it's fixed. Peace!

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Word...he did one good hero landing and suddenly he's billy badass :heh: he immediately lost his spot to Magneto and got sonned out by a dude with a gun and a mask just after that. He has some work to do before he gets his stripes
He was also a badass in that fight scene in the first episode (when he met Sunspot and was using his optic blasts to move around).

:hubie:

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Really enjoyed. A couple of things:

Loved the subtle touch of Storm being startled by the thunder. First time in her life that's ever happened.

When Magneto says "Even when you do the right things they come for you" is reminiscent of the Jan 6 mob that would have killed Republican Trumpers alongside Democrats.

Also, would be great if Marvel incorporated this into the live action X-Men.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GJNQGtZXQAAGnvn

Daps
1st episode is straight "Night of Sentinels" vibes :wow: "Surrender Mutants" "Omega level threat detected":ufdup:.
Logan is still the Goat "Jean may dig the boy scout routine Summers, but I don't go in much being bossed around":wow:. They did justice to Cyclops:jbhmm:

They did not. :gucci:

The Cyclops in this new show is NOT the Cyclops we grew up on. They completely changed this man's character. :gucci:

Ole fxggot that got fired must have been a huge Cyclops fan cause this is disgusting.