X-Men '97

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I'm fukking IN:banderas::banderas::banderas:
So Pryor, Sinister fukkery incoming, Cable and Stryfe gotta be coming right?? Storm will get her powers back somehow and since this is the continuation from the OG Prof X should still be with Lillandra in space.
Very curious where that assination story goes:jbhmm:Cyclops finally got respect put on his name and was throwing hands :ufdup:Storm, Magneto my definite highlights. Master Mold bucket head ass popped up AGAIN only to get put down AGAIN:blessed::blessed::blessed:Also if some of yall missed or did not watch the OG F.O.H have always been around being a$$holes lead by Craydon Creed Sabertooth and Mystiques son. I need his bytchaas to pop up and spread more hilarous hate dudes voice actor used to have me rolling:russ::russ::russ::russ:Both intros have teased Morph and Sinister looks like those mind control days aren't done yet:ufdup:

Last edited:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Storm will be ok. Even when she depowered she's still mother nature's favorite daughter.
Screenshot-20240321-035127-You-Tube

Screenshot-20240321-040038-You-Tube

"Those who embrace nature are in turn embraced by her"

Screenshot-20240321-033053-Gallery

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very dope so far but I hate the

Character loses their powers for a while trope. Writing Storm out the show is such weak writing. shyt starts to feel like filler when they do that cause whole time I'm like hurry up and give them their powers back already.

Also not a big fan of Magnetos look and talking style. Did he always talk like that in the original cartoon cause I can't remember. They should have just left his dialogue similar to Sir Ian's from the first 3 X-Men movies. And the got him looking like he's from the Rocky Horror Picture Show. It's hard to take him seriously.

Other than that no real complaints here. Definitely still has the same feel just updated and I'm so glad they kept that iconic intro music.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Batman and Superman were top tier back then. WB looks like they wanted to put out a good product, Fox just wanted to make a buck

Batman and superman had trash animation compared to the eighties cartoons.

The original xmen csrtton from the makers of gi joe and transformers slash marvel shyt all on any of this shyt.

This xmen cartoon got that weird archer from fx face animation.
It is not that good.

It is cool it updates fox trash animation. Yet it is not next level like that tho.
This shyt ain't shyt to:

Voltron
Dinosaucers
Jayce
gi joe
xmen gi joe
Robotech
Saber rider
Visionaries
Galtar
thundercats
silver hawks
Mag force
Construx
Ulysses 10
Kara's: kills this shyt and Kara's is like 20 years old now.

I could go on and on.

Art Barr