Unknown author

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Just read the spoilers on both episodes..anyone got links or do i realky have to turn Disney Plus back on?

The Chris Claremont late 80s is back I see with Storm struggling and instead of Madelyne, Jean is the one carrying? How cute.

And of course that legendary love trusngle that had the fanbase wilding is finally on screen.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Episode one is 100%

We not talembout episode one.

That review is cap.

It makes you wonder why they fired ol boi now. Maybe he was not feeling the idea you alienate the entire black audience in just one episode. On a show whose main concept is....

civil rights

You do not know comics and a fancy a bullshyt villain fascination.

So I know not to trust your content on comics and wrasslin.

Especially wrasslin because you try to basically plagiarize my posts about the rock. That you ruined the entire forum's ability in general to be objective about thr rock in every drawing realm.

So I am not about to validate you posting this rotten Tomatoes shyt either. When before they moved to thr payola model. I was the highest rated review page on rottentomatoes at: superfrogsplashdeathmountain.

Which also was the highest rated dark knight review on my first review there as well.

So stop it.

Art Barr

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GGpkWUgW8AAHIeh

Someone going to parachute In the thread with no sense if humor and say I was wrong so here ya go that person

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I’m liking the series so far, but you just know a Disney is going to come in and start being Disney again at some point. Disney will ruin properties left and right, and on the occasions that they actually strike gold with a property, they’ll still find a way to milk that property to death and ruin it (same way they did the Mandalorian.)

On the subject of Cyclops, I’m a fan of Scott, and I liked what they did with him in the first episode especially. To be fair though, I have a strong bias towards the Cockrum/John Byrne era X-men before Paul Smith left.

Scott really fell off as a character around 201 when X-factor started up, because of Marvel’s decision to resurrect Jean Grey behind Chris Claremont’s back. When Scott got married and quit the team that was supposed to be permanent.

This here should have been the end of his character:
uncanny-176-scaled.jpg

My only major knock against the series right now is that Nightcrawler should have been a key player instead of Morph. Morph was always a redshirt character who only existed to be killed off. Nightcrawler being on the show to be friends with Logan would have made a lot more sense.

I’ve thrown a lot of shade at Gambit the past, but I feel for y’all on this one. He didn’t deserve to get done THAT dirty over the whole Magneto thing.

Keeping Sunspot around could have also opened the door for stories involving the New Mutants, so hopefully they bring him back at some point.

And overall I’m liking the references to

Lifedeath, the Trial of Magneto, and Inferno
clean.jpg

detail.jpg

clean.jpg

detail.jpg
So far.

I’ll see where things go with ‘97, but I have a nasty feeling that Disney is going to eventually fumble the bag with this series at some point.

They already dropped the ball.

By not realizing.

Outside bi weekly books.

Every issue was a twenty two day block for creators and then that same style of wait for the consumer.

You can not jump three years in Continuity on a mag. Just cause you feel like it.

The reason why this series takes stoopid pills. Is it does away with the good in timeline. Then tries to create drama.
after you already passed that style of drama in timeline.

You totally say fukk civil rights. in a civil right based property. Where you already move to story arcs. that fixed claremont's direction based fukk ups.

why are we going back in time.
to things that ruined the readership.
Then redoing things.
That spelled doom in print.

It is wandavision revisits visionquest. all over again on stoopid pills.

It is more of the same thing dc learned.
that Disney marvel copied and never should have. You do not kill or nerf flagships. Marvel is being warner. By once again... breaking batman back and killin superman. Just like the mcu became warner dc on film.
by killing ironman and captain america. Miscasting black panther and welling the franchise into patricide like simba in lion king. When blackpanther is sold on the cultural dialectic of tchaka to tchalla. You recreate sony spiderman and give it back to them. When you should have just let spidey stay blipped.
to thumb them in the eye.
Plus make the remake their own third spiderman.

So now here we are again.

Where disney marvel once again emulates failures at dc warner. Then wonder why you not getting out of a hole.

Disney marvel is gonna dc.
When marvel should never emulate the poor moves of dc.

Art Barr

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Just like Jim shooter said was the only outcome for Jean as a character. Where shooter had to tell the creators. Look put away your fascination and love for this character. She created mass genocide she has to go.
You're gonna have to fill me in on Bryne selling out situation. But on the Jean mass genocide thing, I thought that it was cannon that it was jean who did that. It was the phoenix that took the form of jean while the real Jean was in a telekinetic coc00n at the bottom of Jamaica Bay. The fantastic four found the real Jean. So I'm guessing they are going with the Jean Grey and Madelyn Pryor story. The only difference is both women are claiming to be Jean.

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
One continuity error is that Jean held her 60's green dress costume from the comics (the one hickman brought back) and said she used it on the moon...but the cartoon Phoenix saga didn't use that costume at all IIRC.
Are Gambit and Rogue even dating here? bytch cheated LMAO.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Im watching rn. This is exactly what we wanted and needed. This is the animated seties on ROIDS.

cant bekieve we actually got real xmen for the first time in 20 years frkn disney if all olaces.

Where did arch angel fome from. That jean scene with the baby. Gyruch killing charles. Damn they really did it. Wolverine threatening to chop people up drinking and smoking. Cyclopse kicking ass. Storm scene at the end. Thank you lord for letting me see this day.

Holy shyt wolverine master mold scene. Only thing missing is collosus and night crawler.

Only on ep 1. Theres more?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You're gonna have to fill me in on Bryne selling out situation. But on the Jean mass genocide thing, I thought that it was cannon that it was jean who did that. It was the phoenix that took the form of jean while the real Jean was in a telekinetic coc00n at the bottom of Jamaica Bay. The fantastic four found the real Jean. So I'm guessing they are going with the Jean Grey and Madelyn Pryor story. The only difference is both women are claiming to be Jean.

Bryne basically said.

If you created a character for marvel.
You do not get no credit.
No residuals..nada.

Like it s cool to keep up ol cartoon publishing practices from the 1890 till for the era. Where you basically a slave at the easel with no creator rights or even acknowledgement of your actual soul being put on display at the easel.

It was white boi being a c00n in the biggest way possible. That how in the fukk did this dude work on xmen and not gain any perspective on civil rights and slavery.
The image boys put his ass out to pasture. That bryne right now makes FaN fiction of the xmen comics. Where if marvel was petty as fukk. Could put a suit on him to drain him dry of every resource into a casket.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Im watching rn. This is exactly what we wanted and needed. This is the animated seties on ROIDS.

cant bekieve we actually got real xmen for the first time in 20 years frkn disney if all olaces.

Where did arch angel fome from. That jean scene with the baby. Gyruch killing charles. Damn they really did it. Wolverine threatening to chop people up drinking and smoking. Cyclopse kicking ass. Storm scene at the end. Thank you lord for letting me see this day.

Holy shyt wolverine master mold scene. Only thing missing is collosus and night crawler.

Gives us an update review of episode two.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
@daemonova @Da Jungles

homey went from sayin the 1st episode was the goat cartoon

then one episode later its the worst shyt ever and dude got 3000 word essays on it

:pachaha: gotta love it

The entirety of the marvel universe.
liked a limited series and 41 issues of Westcoast avenger.
till bryne fukked it up in one issue.

So what are you saying tho.

You just trying to be pessimistic.
all because you think.
you gon parallel that into some draw for you.
bY undermining me.
When you know nuffin as it relates to the source material, genre or industry. Just like hiphop where you are a toy.
where you are always unsuccessful as a poster. As you cone from a lack of braintrust. Plus no discoveryzone of anything relevent you like to speak on.

So just take yo l.
move around .
unless you got a real discussion on the material.

Nobody has time to entertain.
your no match dark match nondrawing bullshyt.

Either post some real content about the content. Or move the fukk around. As all you gon get is tabled't the fukk up again. Then have emotional issues.
from my content you read on a computer screen. Where you never use any facts. Plus no facts are in your favor in this discussion like usual. As you are always misinformed and have no real brain trust on any subject you post on.

Art Barr

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

Morph turned into Archangel cause he needed to fly I guess

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
This is exactly what we wanted and needed. This is the animated seties on ROIDS.
exactly. this sh!t improved on everything including the opening credits.

not sure if ya question about angel was rhetorical but it was morph

animation is 90s mied with the anime and it looks much better

@Art Barr your contradictions hilarious :pachaha:

the cartoon was loosely based on source material yet here you are mad af :pachaha:

really got 3000 word essays in here on some dr jeckyl mr hyde shyt :pachaha: