X-Men '97

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If you had both Prince Adam and He man as a kid, you was rich af...
I only got shyt at Christmas so I had both. Think that was Christmas '84 when I got dem shyts. Got dem, Tela, Man at Arms, Beast Man, and Skeletor. Castle Grayskull and Skeletor's Crib. One of my aunts got me Krenger and another one got me Skeletor's Panther.
Or you rip them joints right out the package str8 from Toys r us at South Dekalb mall (@DropTopDoc @Rekkapryde @Lucky_Lefty ) because who got money for he man AND tmnt AND xmen!!

They're Nintendo games I want mom to buy and Christmas only comes once a year
lol.

My action figure phase stopped in Christmas '87 when I was the first on my block and all my friends with an NES. Got the deluxe system with Gyromite and Duck Hunt. Had to purchase SMB separately. Also got Mike Tyson and Pro Wrassling. Probably my GOAT Christmas.

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These two episodes were fantastic. Probably the best overall X-Men related media since the heights of the OG series b/c even the X-Men live action movies I love have a bunch wrong with them. This shyt was pitch perfect.

That Mags speech was one for the ages.

One continuity error is that Jean held her 60's green dress costume from the comics (the one hickman brought back) and said she used it on the moon...but the cartoon Phoenix saga didn't use that costume at all IIRC.

They did. In the show (just like the comic) she changes to her Marvel Girl outfit right before & during the final battle vs the Imperial Guard in the Blue Area of the moon.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Ish gave me goosebumps like i was transported back to 92/93 watching it on fox 5 as a child premier night for “the night of the sentinels”. When they showed morph die episode one and wolverine clean cykes clock. It was THAT Goood.

And then was even better than that

In credible. Marvel with a huge win rh.

Already with the sabretooth sighting too my all time fav villain is animated 90s sabretooth. His speefh when he tossed wolverine in the ice water and the snow fight memories are too much rn from that lil morph/wolverine scene. So much nostalgia

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I just realized.

I did not see the xmen hoop.

They totally spun us on that.
Bait and switch.

They cuckold my favorite modern xmen character in Gambit.

They did not even let that nikka, remy get his dunk on.
They could have at least had rogue cheat on Remy. When he was hooping.

We never saw Gambit hoop or dunk.
Wtf.

fukk this show.

Art Barr

Last edited:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Magneto advice to Cylops

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: Magneto advice (1st 4 words is very similiar to this Bible scripture. Makes you wonder if hes giving a clue of his character?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Storyline guess

Bishop’s time travel gauntlet make me think they are going to send Nathaniel into the future.

Sinister is probably going to infect the baby with the techno organic virus

Possibly setting up Stryfe

I’m guessing the doorway Jean will be Madeline Pryor( just easier to not confuse the audience) but this will tie into Stryfe.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Storyline guess

Bishop’s time travel gauntlet make me think they are going to send Nathaniel into the future.

I’m guessing the doorway Jean will be Madeline Pryor( just easier to not confuse the audience) but this will tie into Stryfe.
Yea 100%

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Storyline guess

I'm predicting that...
They're setting up for Inferno and that Mr. Sinister will make his move soon.
I'm also expecting Apocalypse to get involved and eventually infect Cyclops' son with the techno-organic virus.
In turn, Scott will have to send his son to the future for a cure, where the baby will eventually grow up to become Cable. We'll probably see Stryfe after that.
Since Storm is powerless, we're already seeing the setup for Lifedeath and possibly Fall of the Mutants, which means that Forge will have to get involved at some point.
The season finale could be a reference to either the X-tinction Agenda storyline, or Operation Zero-Tolerance.

EDIT: Maybe they'll change it to Sinister infecting Nathan like you said, so they don't cram too many villains into one season.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Also, a heads up for anyone who skipped/was going to skip the intro to Episode 2 after watching Episode 1: there are lots of different scenes between them.
Yeah, the intro will be slightly different for each episode.

So no one should skip it.