X-Men '97

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
X-men tying the insurrection into ep. 2. :lolbron:

if its like that then the original source material predicted it lol
They cucked the GOAT Gambit already dawg :francis:. Bet they won't let Gambit get a side piece like a Storm or a Psylocke either they just gonna have him wait around for Rouge. fukk this show.
breh gettin emo over animated soap operas.

its source material anyway calm down

@SubZeroDegrees

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Of course they took away the sistas powers. Couldn't be more than one black mutant on the team even with a black show runner

:mjpls: I knew they was gon hit us with the okey doke. Had no idea it would happen on premiere night
Redacted my shıt.

Edit: this ole lightskin ass nıgga snitching dawg. 😒

Last edited:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
They absolutely nailed this.

Scott actually is showing why he's considered only rated below Captain America in terms of leadership.

They hit the ground running with classic storylines.

The animation style is weird but you get used to it.
They did my nıgga Magneto justice as well. Loved it.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
oh yall like it now huh:mjpls:

That bicepless mouse fukked it up again.

Cam'ron : again
He always has been, fukk the Fox films

main-qimg-9d9d5cbef588ebfabc6569697853db60-lq

No he was not.

Cyke was always a bytch.
Marvel had a great white hope fascination with Cyclops after the image boys left. Making the xmen comics. into some white zeitgeist hero savior bullshyt. When that shyt was written out in uncanny and put to bed on 201.
Xfactor kept that shyt in check and as real as possible.
even during the whilce era. Which even kept apocalypse in check. It was after the images boys left.
hack ass goofies at marvel.
were able to keep driving marvel content into the doldrums of hell.

This cartoon just mixed uncanny 248 with the bullshyt great white hope fascination after the image boys left. This series literally made its bed on the content direction in one episode. As to why marvel does not own themselves. All they had to do was stick to the fukking source material that was high quality.
Plus ask someone.
who was cognitive for before xmen 1 or xmen 201. who went to comic book school frfr. Instead this series resorted.
to why marvel does not own themselves.
Plus if they nerf havoc.

I am slaggin this series.

You already wasted no time making gambit into a cuck. Like wtf.

This shyt fight words.

I woke up still mad about this shyt.

Like these motherfukkers shyt the bed after one great intro episode.
It is like someone read xfactor 1.
Then tried to make a rusty storyline. Which pisses me off. As rusty before they ruined that character.
was better than cyclops as a leader to character to everything on xterminators.
They made sunspot actually dope. Then fukked it up.
by having him go away. Wtf. Sunspot. If you put sunspot in as a reboot. Why send him off. Are you stoopid. That is sunspot. Who if the comic was written right. Would be the muscle of the group.
Plus was young and better than angel.

shyt they made morph cool.
Surpisingly.

Then proceeded to throw all that good will into the dumpster.

That damn bicepless ass mouse.
That damn bicepless ass mouse.

People must be yes men atDisney.

Disney feels like it is run by fske ass artist. Who know no sourfe material on a cot dsmn thing. Why are these people working for marvel. Where they do not know the sourfe material. All the people who killed at marvel are kirby disciples. Where are the disciples of marvel at disney. As i can tell nobosy knows wtf they supposed to know at disney. As far as legacy.
Now ii bet you press disney. On some go public and ask for a job. I bet they black ball you or play you to the left. As they do not want anyone who cares in that organization. Yet think they are going to just make money because they are disney. When disney was and always trash in my gen. Now it seems. That trash distinction and label never really left. They just rode the wave of theft like Sony did Nintendo.
Just like disney rode the wave of theft.

from Kimba the white lion.

Yeah disney is dumb.

Their theft and gateway property acquisition new car smell.
Is as phoney as a mini van being converted on pimp my ride. Now found on some obscure youtube vid in a junkyard.

Disney is done.

I tried to play nice to.

I went soft on reviews of black widow.
Plus the kamala khan being ramped on marvels. Yet once you start to be honest. It is obvious disney is thieves and just ride the wave of theft. Disney has never created quality in-house from their own ramped creators. Meaning just like disney tossed the original creator of mickey mouse into the trash on some ho shyt. Talembout...oh it makes better sense to lie and say over time.
i, Walt Disney created steamboat Willie and mickey mouse. When that is a lie and a violation of natural creator rights. Dude could not even draw.

Time for disney to die.

First you better fix this xmen shyt tho.

Disney better know that. .
If they fukk this up

I am taking rhe kid gloves off and we going to war.

Plus I am going to apply over there too. Which I should have done when I was seventeen. Or right after gallery 37. Yet disney was so trash. Why.

Disney just sonned me.
like I just walked put of the premier of black hole. With my little big eyed robot.
wanting to toss that toy in the trash and go home to my r2.

fukk disney.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

fukk outta here.

You cool tho. @Mr Hate Coffee

But fukk cyclopa.

Dude been a ho was exposed in 201.

Not going.
Cyke should have stayed his weak ass out in Alaska with Madeline.
Ol abandon his baby face ass nikka.

fukk Cyclops.

fukk all that nice shyt.

nikka deserted his baby. Then they tried to write that bullshyt on havoc with madelyne.

Cuck'n and simp'n havoc again for scott. When havoc supposed to be trying to get Lorna back and never liked no Jean or red heads. He liked the emeralds.

Just fukk Cyclops. This whole great white hope fascination.
is why marvel does not own themselves.

Art Barr