X-Men '97

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Some people are shytting on any and everything that comes out. And a lot of the times manufacturing complaints.
Gen Z is just soft. Of course they would whine..they got no good legacy shows..no good music..styling...everything of value comes from the G era. The X men was popping long before the Avengers..Invincibles...any of that kind of shyt.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Gen Z is just soft. Of course they would whine..they got no good legacy shows..no good music..styling...everything of value comes from the G era. The X men was popping long before the Avengers..Invincibles...any of that kind of shyt.
Gen Z? Most of the people that were criticizing X-Men '97 before it even came out are in their 30s and 40s (including some Coli brehs). So, not Gen Z.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Gen Z? Most of the people that were criticizing X-Men '97 before it even came out are in their 30s and 40s (including some Coli brehs). So, not Gen Z.
Definitely gen z. The show goers fanbase have seen amped up with the continuation.

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Can you type in English, please?

Anyway, Gen X and Millennials are where most of the criticism came from.
In your dreams, kid. Just saying all the wild criticisms came from gen z. They tweeted anout movie type shyt the entire time the show was going on. And everything was mostly Claremont rehashes.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
In your dreams, kid. Just saying all the wild criticisms came from gen z. They tweeted anout movie type shyt the entire time the show was going on. And everything was mostly Claremont rehashes.
Kid? I'm a grown man, don't call me a kid. Also, I'm once again asking you to type English. You make no sense.

Anyway, Gen Z wasn't even around for the '90s X-Men show, so why would they even care to criticize X-Men '97 before it came out? Just stop it.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
9/10

Great show. Storm so sexy in this series :noah:

Ending was kinda flat. Main antagonist had a good buildup but then seemed like an afterthought :beli:

Professor X can :camby:

Team Erik:birdman:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
GPvQM0wWUAAryim

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
people need to go give the writer breh his flowers, mans may never be on another project. i i'm not bout to hype him up, (i do think he is a very good writer for comic book shyt) , no he's not the sole reason for this being received well) but disney/marvel is kinda doing breh dirty.