X-Men '97

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Apparently, based on what I've read, the collar causes Rogue to have migraines, confusion, and exhaustion. So that's why she wouldn't wear it to "do the nasty" with Gambit.
She just doesn't feel like Marvel Girl for an hour and has to walk instead of fly :unimpressed:. Regular humans get tired and get headaches.

Like Not Gambit said....that's a cop out :rudy:

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently, based on what I've read, the collar causes Rogue to have migraines, confusion, and exhaustion. So that's why she wouldn't wear it to "do the nasty" with Gambit.

Anyway, I've talked about this before but in certain comic runs, Rogue learns to control her powers (turn it on and off at will basically). X-Men '97 can make Rogue learn to control her powers in future seasons (hopefully, they do this).

Smoke some weed to knock out the migraine and get to it. Normal people been dealing with migraines since the dawn of time

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How this shyt have 100 more pages

Had me thinking the show was still going

What’s the new thing now? Wasn’t there a show compared to this people mentioned in here

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Just finished and it was excellent as expected, but for season 2 are we just getting another retelling of the Age of Apocalypse ?

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Just finished and it was excellent as expected, but for season 2 are we just getting another retelling of the Age of Apocalypse ?
I don't mind them retelling the Age of Apocalypse, it's just the time travel that I am a bit worried about. Things tend to get convoluted once time travel and timelines are involved.

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't mind them retelling the Age of Apocalypse, it's just the time travel that I am a bit worried about. Things tend to get convoluted once time travel and timelines are involved.

They've had Bishop & Cable w/ time travel stories regularly since SSN 1 of the OG series. It's just part of the show.

And I don't think the new season will be "Age of Apocalypse" as in the alternate timeline so much as the "AgeS of Apocalypse" showing his past origin, amassing power in the present and ruling in Cable's time.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Who is that on Slide 4 with Storm?? :jbhmm:

And who all that is on Slide 7?? :dwillhuh:
1. That's Living Lightning with Storm.

2. On Slide 7, there is Wolverine, Juggernaut, X-23 (aka Laura Kinney/Old Woman Laura), Rasputin IV (basically a female Colossus), Nightcrawler, Kitty Pryde (Shadowkat), Synch.

Last edited: