X-Men '97

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps

That is probably fitting since X-Men ’97‘s new writer Chauncey comes from What If…? where he has been a writer-producer since Season 1. He also worked on Marvel’s live-action series for Disney+ Ms. Marvel.

:patrice:

What If...? and Ms. Marvel? I don't think a lot of dudes here like either of those shows.

I thought season 1 of What If was kinda mid. Liked season 2 much better and I liked Ms. Marvel. :manny:

But Love and Thunder?
indecisive-i-dont-know.gif

Screenshot-20240709-230028-2.png

Script Doctor?

Additional literary material?

Who this dude think he is -- Christopher McQuarrie? Quentin Tarantino?

This "Doctor" needs to be sued for cinematic malpractice for what he did to Love and Thunder :picard:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Low key from Disney’s perspective the best qaulities the new writer had was he is a gay white man, and they worked with him before so they know he doesn’t have a onlyfans out there.

Aa always a black man gets their shyt jacked by corporate America who gives it to a white man.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Low key from Disney’s perspective the best qaulities the new writer had was he is a gay white man, and they worked with him before so they know he doesn’t have a onlyfans out there.

Aa always a black man gets their shyt jacked by corporate America who gives it to a white man.
fukk all that. All of this was Chris Claremont revisioned anyway. The thing is..this new jabroni dont have a track record I respect.