X-Men '97

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Cyclops has been owned Exodus, Sinister, Apocalypse..they even had goofy X Cutioner beat him up with no gimmicks. He disarmed his visor and beat him up like he couldn't fight. Sad.

When he's tapped in with The Phoenix tho???...:lupe:

Evil Cyc is Goated. :blessed:

So he needs what comes natural to Thor and Surfer? Lol

That disrespect :picard::russ:

@R=G the only reason he ain’t wash your boy Mags this season is because he was respecting Charles wishes

And he could’ve ended MAGA the last ep but he chose MERCY

We not having Cyclops slander here. :ufdup:

We back up!!:russ::lolbron:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
I did read the comics and still think it was perfectly paced:yeshrug:

The only absolute truth about the show is it was speed ran. They did a good job but they def used comic moments as cheap pops without a whole lotta follow through with the story.

for example: wolverines moment having zero stakes or consequences for magneto, pheonix being the deus ex machina press and bypass all story and win, rogue going bad/good/bad/good at a moments notice with zero explanation cause bastion kills gambit then chooses xaviers “family” vibe to save bastion 10 seconds after choosing mags and destroying the world, infernos entire arc lasting an episode…

Dude did a good job of putting the moments in but gave them zero follow up.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Breh i NEVER thought about the collar as a solution…fukking hilarious.
Apparently, based on what I've read, the collar causes Rogue to have migraines, confusion, and exhaustion. So that's why she wouldn't wear it to "do the nasty" with Gambit.

Anyway, I've talked about this before but in certain comic runs, Rogue learns to control her powers (turn it on and off at will basically). X-Men '97 can make Rogue learn to control her powers in future seasons (hopefully, they do this).