X-Men '97

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Go to 29:29 of the video below ⬎

We could see a senario where Gambit is made death in the present and Wolverine is made death in the future. Maybe have him fight Cyber for it instead of Sabretooth… idk. Season 2 can’t get here soon enough.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Thanks fun police.
We could see a senario where Gambit is made death in the present and Wolverine is made death in the future. Maybe have him fight Cyber for it instead of Sabretooth… idk. Season 2 can’t get here soon enough.
Some of you really want Wolverine to be a Horseman of Apocalypse, lol.

Anyway, whatever, I don't think that's happening but theorize away :hubie:

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Right they made breh a full on target of a homosexual fantasy, but nothing is gay about that, it's all in our heads :troll:

As far as the rest of what you said...

Ain't nobody mad at the gays, breh :beli: :russ:

And it was a solid first season except for how they only gave us "here nxgga damn" moments for Wolverine.

This is a board full of homophobes including you that throw around hate words. Fukk outta here, you need to do better!

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Again I'm not saying there's no way back. They was tryna help him resuscitate his career right after the case but breh got in the interview being weird and showing his weird obsession with Coretta Scott King :pachaha:

I wanna see him succeed too cause he's my favorite actor of the new generation but I know if he was my client, I'd tell him to find new representation cause I can't do nothing with a man who gets on TV after having a whole scandal about telling a white woman to be like Coretta and then tells the world that his new black gf who is sitting there with him "is a Coretta" :deadrose:

You can't save that man, he don't wanna be saved :pachaha:
Lmao