X-Men '97

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
How else did you think he got his adamantium back? You don't have to die to become a Horseman. Apocalypse already showed you one way in 92:sas2:
I haven't watched most of the '90s X-Men cartoon (I didn't grow up with it). Anyway, Jean can also put Wolverine's adamantium back.

I don't think he'll be a Horseman of Apocalypse but we'll see, I could be wrong. Season 2 will have the answer :hubie:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I haven't watched most of the '90s X-Men cartoon (I didn't grow up with it). Anyway, Jean can also put Wolverine's adamantium back.

I don't think he'll be a Horseman of Apocalypse but we'll see, I could be wrong. Season 2 will have the answer :hubie:

You should really watch it, it's on DIsney+ anyway.

Gives a lot of context to stuff that happened this season (for example how Xavier ended up in space with Lilandra, Sinister and Morph's history, etc.).

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
You should really watch it, it's on DIsney+ anyway.

Gives a lot of context to stuff that happened this season (for example how Xavier ended up in space with Lilandra, Sinister and Morph's history, etc.).
I've watched multiple recap videos of X-Men: TAS. So I get the general gist.

I tried to watch it last year, but it's dated as f*ck, and I stopped after a few episodes lol.

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
How the fukk he gonna confirm another man’s story :stopitslime:

Even the OG spider-man dude said Marvel ain’t been picking up the phone.
Of course, you're complaining about that too, lol. Anyway, it's just a nice little easter egg for the '90s Spider-Man show.

They could still bring back the '90s Spider-Man cartoon and show exactly how Peter found MJ (and do other stories too for future seasons).