X-Men '97

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
And trust me I have plenty of mutant friends. All I’m saying is they always seem to be causing some trouble. It wouldn’t hurt to have a little law and order back in place :yeshrug:

My thing is, they fight with each other and then we have to deal with the consequences, we don’t want trouble. They should stay in Genosha

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
There will be people protesting Disney in the streets if they bring breh back.

I mean there's a pr path to make it happen but breh appears to be too much of a weirdo dumbass for it to work. He obviously ain't guilty of any abuse allegations but he is just a strange breh. Have you seen the outfits he wears?? :mindblown:
Gunn already showed them people don't care much once the outrage dies down and the public moves on to the next scandal. Not sure how many times they can get away with the same pumpfake tho... :pachaha:

Daps
Gunn already showed them people don't care much once the outrage dies down and the public moves on to the next scandal. Not sure how many times they can get away with the same pumpfake tho... :pachaha:

Stop bringing Gunn up as if he ain't a full Caucasian! This is what tells us who is black and who isn't because any negro in America knows that even if you rich, you still a nxgga in a coupe. Majors is NOT gonna be looked at the same way as Gunn cause he's... say it with me now... BLACK.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Stop bringing Gunn up as if he ain't a full Caucasian! This is what tells us who is black and who isn't because any negro in America knows that even if you rich, you still a nxgga in a coupe. Majors is NOT gonna be looked at the same way as Gunn cause he's... say it with me now... BLACK.
It’s true, but you never know…. I always say this I lived through OJ getting off Scott free and Obama becoming the President for two terms. White supremacy is not an absolute rule, even if odds are it’s gonna end a certain way. Gotta put up a fight and see what happens. Majors is a really good actor, young, and got railroaded for some bullshyt. He might come back. Probably not as Kang but let’s see what happens.

Daps
It’s true, but you never know…. I always say this I lived through OJ getting off Scott free and Obama becoming the President for two terms. White supremacy is not an absolute rule, even if odds are it’s gonna end a certain way. Gotta put up a fight and see what happens. Majors is a really good actor, young, and got railroaded for some bullshyt. He might come back. Probably not as Kang but let’s see what happens.

OJ got off cause of the black ppl on the jury and they rectified that the second time around by making sure NO NEGROES served on that jury. :pachaha:

Obama got elected cause the country was literally going to hell in a handbasket and white folks was like ":manny: what the hell, it aint like it could get any worse?"

Then Obama fixed the country and white supremacists showed their whole ass. He would have been the number one president in history, undeniably so, if he didn't have to deal with racism even while in the White House.

Racism rules supreme in America.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
OJ got off cause of the black ppl on the jury and they rectified that the second time around by making sure NO NEGROES served on that jury. :pachaha:

Obama got elected cause the country was literally going to hell in a handbasket and white folks was like ":manny: what the hell, it aint like it could get any worse?"

Then Obama fixed the country and white supremacists showed their whole ass. He would have been the number one president in history, undeniably so, if he didn't have to deal with racism even while in the White House.

Racism rules supreme in America.
Bro maybe he takes on the lead of a shytty film, kills it, and comes back. RDJ had to do that movie with Val Kilmer and then Ironman was not some great film opportunity. Superhero movies was seen as a joke back then. RDJ had to do a superhero movie because he could and everyone knew he was talented as fukk but he did it and then it because the major hit of RDJ’s career.

All I am saying is no one can’t predict this shyt, Majors is too young to say he is done.

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Only 10 episodes at 30 min is trash. I wish we could have had at least an hour each for only that many. Other than that the story was great. Wasn't a fan of the Archer looking faces at first, but when the action pumps up the animation is way better.

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
The last time an X-Men series ended with a teaser of the next big, it was cancelled, and pissed everyone off.

yugioh-yami-slamming-on-floor-95fne6g3mhhtuqyj.gif