X-Men '97

Daps
Bro maybe he takes on the lead of a shytty film, kills it, and comes back. RDJ had to do that movie with Val Kilmer and then Ironman was not some great film opportunity. Superhero movies was seen as a joke back then. RDJ had to do a superhero movie because he could and everyone knew he was talented as fukk but he did it and then it because the major hit of RDJ’s career.

All I am saying is no one can’t predict this shyt, Majors is too young to say he is done.

Again I'm not saying there's no way back. They was tryna help him resuscitate his career right after the case but breh got in the interview being weird and showing his weird obsession with Coretta Scott King :pachaha:

I wanna see him succeed too cause he's my favorite actor of the new generation but I know if he was my client, I'd tell him to find new representation cause I can't do nothing with a man who gets on TV after having a whole scandal about telling a white woman to be like Coretta and then tells the world that his new black gf who is sitting there with him "is a Coretta" :deadrose:

You can't save that man, he don't wanna be saved :pachaha:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
The last time an X-Men series ended with a teaser of the next big, it was cancelled, and pissed everyone off.
Not this show though.

Season 2 of X-Men '97 is deep into production (currently in the animatics stage). A season 3 was also greenlit and is in the early stages of production.

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
So, an episode away from the finale, remember everyone freaking out in the first 60 pages of this thread about how this series would be all "agenda" and started bemoaning how they're 'making Wolverine gay' and how none of those things that they were bytching about came to pass and realize that those people's opinions (or at least preconceptions) are to be rendered invalid eternally as we've gotten the most true to character adaptation of X-Men since the first animated series and it's even surpassed that run in writing and animation.

Like I said at the start, all those 'agenda' concerns before we saw a scene were each idiot's own fan fiction and they need to take a good look at themselves for dreaming up and fearing all those scenarios instead of waiting until release and enjoying this incredible series like the rest of us have.

Read back the foolishness of the rampant fear and ignorance in this early thread and see why the lack of top-notch X-Men content has probably helped in stunting a generation or two.

fukk everyone who prejudged this project before seeing episode 1 and please realize you're part of the problem the series is addressing.
:wow:

Probably the best post in this whole thread…

But yeah this season was incredible and it’s easily my favorite Marvel thing from the last 20 years.. Boy what I wouldn’t give to get X-Men Legends 3 or a remaster of the first two right now.:ohlawd:

I might have to dip out of this thread until after the next season though. You comic readers know too much.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Wolverine - War
Gambit - Death
Leech - Famine
Madeline - Pestile

Replace Leech and Goblin Queen with Morph and Storm.... think about the 3 X-Men we didnt see the aftermath of after the time warp that displaced everyone.

Wolverine is a no-brainer cause you know Apocolypse will get him back right with his adamantium.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
he created the most acclaimed show of the year(or maybe second after Shogun). he has every right to be proud. plus he's a huge fan of the source material as many of us are.

weird that people get mad these days when showrunners post online just like we do
It's not about being proud. I already said he did an excellent job. I'm saying he's extra. When that man posted a picture of him shirtless side by side with a George Floyd mural, I already knew what time he was on. He's not a martyr. He's a talented person, but doing shyt like that leads me to believe that's not all about #blackboyjoy. Maybe he's just an a$$hole that possesses a ton talent with his craft.

Last edited:

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Replace Leech and Goblin Queen with Morph and Storm.... think about the 3 X-Men we didnt see the aftermath of after the time warp that displaced everyone.

Wolverine is a no-brainer cause you know Apocolypse will get him back right with his adamantium.
Lol, I don't know why I laughed so hard at this. Maybe that's because this is what happens to a nikka that just got home. "Don't worry, we gonna get you right, my boy."

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
To be fair I know they "fired" him from marvel but it's been months now if they wanted a new actor for Kang surely we would have gotten one by now it don't take that long to look for a replacement. Maybe Disney told him to lie low for awhile till everything blows over and they'll slowly bring him back. At least I hope my theory is right :mjcry:

Doubtful. They already got an actor to play da role of Galactus in F4, allegedly.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Apparently, Wolverine, Storm, and Morph are in the future with Cyclops & Jean; we just didn't see them. So you guys can stop talking about Wolverine being a Horseman of Apocalypse.

In the present, Forge (and Bishop) are going to be assembling a team to bring the OG X-Men back to the present, where they'll end up fighting Apocalypse and his Four Horsemen (one of which will certainly be Gambit as Death). That's most likely going to be season 2.

Meanwhile, in the background, Onslaught will be formulating in the shadows and will probably be the main villain of season 3.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Apparently, Wolverine, Storm, and Morph are in the future with Cyclops & Jean; we just didn't see them. So you guys can stop talking about Wolverine being a Horseman of Apocalypse.

In the present, Forge (and Bishop) are going to be assembling a team to bring the OG X-Men back to the present, where they'll end up fighting Apocalypse and his Four Horsemen (one of which will certainly be Gambit as Death). That's most likely going to be season 2.

Meanwhile, in the background, Onslaught will be formulating in the shadows and will probably be the main villain of season 3.

LINK??

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of y'all bytch and complain about some of da silliest shyt. Watch the show, or don't. shyt.
Real. I've said this several times in this thread. Some ppl just love to complain and be miserable.

If the show is not what you want or like (which is well within your rights) why spend months bytching and whining about it every got damn week?? Just don't watch it.