Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Hush fxggot

Edit
Somebody with -8000 rep tryna come at me :what:

You’re either a homophobe or a keyboard coward

Either way, you ain’t saying that word out your mouth is public so keep on living as some sort of tough guy on an internet message board

Your parents failed u, u sad sack of shyt.

Daps
You’re either a homophobe or a keyboard coward

Either way, you ain’t saying that word out your mouth is public so keep on living as some sort of tough guy on an internet message board

Your parents failed u, u sad sack of shyt.

Stop quoting me before I slap you silly, homo. I'm trying to be nice :what:

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A great thing that it looks like w/ the set-up for Season 2:
The rise of Apocalypse in the past.
The amassing of Apocalypse's power in the present in the absence of the X-Men proper.
The result of the reign of Apocalypse in the far future.

They can work all 3 time disparate stories while building upon one central theme/character.

We'll see how they do it, but that's outstanding architecture for what might lie ahead.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As long as they don’t confirm that Logan fukks men…..I’m ok with this

If morph can turn into super heroes and villains and use their physical abilities to an extent then he can for definately form poom poom that gets wet. That aint gay but it is weird as fukk and will put this show in “The Boys” Territory

*Pause* *Pause* *Pause*

:dame:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Where's that dumbass nxgga that was talking all that trash a couple of days ago? Lemme go searching, cause that lowlife was talking about me and other brehs and he didn't even have the testicular fortitude (pause no Diddy) to call us out by name, but Imma call him out. He tried to say we was making up all this stuff about the agenda being infused into this.

EDIT
Found him!

Look at this foolery that this cac/c00n typed, only for the show creator to come out and say we were right all along. What a fool. :snoop:

Next time we tell you what's up, you better listen :ufdup:

Homosexuals can live but I don't want to see them infusing the most masculine character in X-Men mythos with a gay backstory and I have a right to feel that way just like other brehs do, dumbass.

my nikka Neo is FURIOUS and ain't havin' it!!! :laff:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
If morph can turn into super heroes and villains and use their physical abilities to an extent then he can for definately form poom poom that gets wet. That aint gay but it is weird as fukk and will put this show in “The Boys” Territory

*Pause* *Pause* *Pause*

:dame:
Naw Morph definitely uses a urinal to piss when it goes to the restroom. That’s a nikka :scusthov:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
A great thing that it looks like w/ the set-up for Season 2:
The rise of Apocalypse in the past.
The amassing of Apocalypse's power in the present in the absence of the X-Men proper.
The result of the reign of Apocalypse in the far future.

They can work all 3 time disparate stories while building upon one central theme/character.

We'll see how they do it, but that's outstanding architecture for what might lie ahead.
Already borrowing from 3 stories..the Blood of Apocalypse(2006), Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix(1993), and Rise of Apocalypse(1996)

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
great finale. so im hearing kang, apoc and onslaught are probably the next villians.

cant wait just hope the pacing is better and the episodes are longer.

side note why does it always seem like collossus is never affected by big events in the xmen tv/movies.lol he always one of the suvivors doing who knows what in the background.lol :dead:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Most wise of you to acknowledge true power and accept your placement at the bottom of genetic hierarchy. You all bore witness to the clumsy conflict of parties that were destined to fail. The mutant puppet show was entertaining, but now all shall bear witness to purpose realized by the one truly worthy of claiming dominion.
Negro please :ahh:Be the stimulus for multiple films that cross a billie then give me a call. Then I'll put you on hold cause I like to watch the line blink:lolbron: