X-Men '97

Daps
Here you go :troll:

Hercules-and-Wolverine-Kiss.jpg
Who that? Wolverine and Hercules ?

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
Man every time I see Jonathan major pic as kang I get annoyed. Breh was up next :wow::snoop:
To be fair I know they "fired" him from marvel but it's been months now if they wanted a new actor for Kang surely we would have gotten one by now it don't take that long to look for a replacement. Maybe Disney told him to lie low for awhile till everything blows over and they'll slowly bring him back. At least I hope my theory is right :mjcry:

Daps
Back on Sohh...in jbo, the Coli owner recruited everyone to join. I could of stopped it since I was the mod. I didn't. SOHH leaders like Femme were clueless. That's how the exodus here grew so astronomically so fast. Had they known another forum was taking their members from the inside out...the Coli would of never made it past base 1
So The Coli was birthed from JBO but yet here the JBO folk get slandered and tarnished with a Scarlett Letter....... idc I'll still be a proud jbo-er..........

@DropTopDoc............. To me My Dirtbags
:blessed:

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
To be fair I know they "fired" him from marvel but it's been months now if they wanted a new actor for Kang surely we would have gotten one by now it don't take that long to look for a replacement. Maybe Disney told him to lie low for awhile till everything blows over and they'll slowly bring him back. At least I hope my theory is right :mjcry:
There was a rumor come Domingo was in talks for the role but who knows. Nah facts I hope your theory is right cause we haven’t heard nothing since.

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
There was a rumor come Domingo was in talks for the role but who knows. Nah facts I hope your theory is right cause we haven’t heard nothing since.
The public seems to be on his side after that fiasco with that British bytch and Disney/abc did that gma interview to test the waters I think they only fired him for PR reasons and wanted to see the verdict and the public reactions to him he ain't going to jail and everyone seems to be on his side. Now they waiting for everyone to move on from the trial by keeping him on the low low and then put him back in.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
The public seems to be on his side after that fiasco with that British bytch and Disney/abc did that gma interview to test the waters I think they only fired him for PR reasons and wanted to see the verdict and the public reactions to him he ain't going to jail and everyone seems to be on his side. Now they waiting for everyone to move on from the trial by keeping him on the low low and then put him back in.
Yea they def need to put him back kang dynasty wouldn’t be the same :wow:

Daps

There will be people protesting Disney in the streets if they bring breh back.

I mean there's a pr path to make it happen but breh appears to be too much of a weirdo dumbass for it to work. He obviously ain't guilty of any abuse allegations but he is just a strange breh. Have you seen the outfits he wears?? :mindblown:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
they still gotta go through the lawsuit. it's going to be a couple more years before JM get back to even doing streaming movies.

edit: and honestly if i was him, i'd tell Disney to fukk off after they saw the video of him running from ole girl and still fired him. he should go over to DC and try to play Icon.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
There will be people protesting Disney in the streets if they bring breh back.

I mean there's a pr path to make it happen but breh appears to be too much of a weirdo dumbass for it to work. He obviously ain't guilty of any abuse allegations but he is just a strange breh. Have you seen the outfits he wears?? :mindblown:
Hahahaha