X-Men '97

Daps
"Your God" is also against sex outside of Marriage but Rogue and Magneto were definitely having it.

"Your God" is also against sorcery and witchcraft but they definitely showed Forge and Doctor Strange using it

"Your God" said thou shall not kill but they sure showed Gambit and others being killed

"Your God" said in James 2:10
For whoever keeps the whole law but fails in one point has become guilty of all of it.

If you truly are as religious as you claim you wouldn't be watching this show to begin with. It goes against all your religious beliefs
dda1ea1-63cfd59d-db7c-4a26-bf07-cc068ea990c3

I like how you keep saying "my God" as if this is something that you're hearing for the first time from me as if all established and recognized religion isn't against homosexuality.

:deadrose:

But I guess to be gay one has to be an atheist so your response tracks :ehh:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I like how you keep saying "my God" as if this is something that you're hearing for the first time from me as if all established and recognized religion isn't against homosexuality.

:deadrose:

But I guess to be gay one has to be an atheist so your response tracks :ehh:
I'm not an atheist. I believe in intelligent design but I don't believe in the popular translations of the good book that was funded by a self hating closeted bisexual King James. With that being said I'm just pointing out what "your God" said and it doesn't seem like you're all that religious according to your postings in this thread and many others

Daps
I'm not an atheist. I believe in intelligent design but I don't believe in the popular translations of the good book that was funded by a self hating closeted bisexual King James. With that being said I'm just pointing out what "your God" said and it doesn't seem like you're all that religious according to your postings in this thread and many others

Ehh I dont believe King James was a fxggot. Wouldn't be in a homosexuals best interest to fund a Book that says about homosexuals what the Bible says about homosexuals. I mean, would YOU fund a Book that condemned you? I don't think you would. :sas2:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Ok heres. A TLDR for you.

THIS IS NOT ABOUT MORPH BEING GAY FOR WOLVERINE. Its about the writer using wolverines legendary arc as a prop.

Maybe you should read on a forum meant to read. But i see your from the beau demayo school of the “cheap
Pop”

Meanwhile people in here tryna label people bigots because we dont like how a cartoon cheapened its best story for lgbtq bs.

Idk what that even means. But if you can remember anti gay rants people made about low tier shows noone watched from 10 years ago on the internet… you might be GAY

I had an issue with using that moment as a haha to wolverine fans and downplaying the character. Not because its gay. Because the writer is an attention whore l. The writer is loving the attention it caused.Thats why he wrote it. Not because it was good writing or made any sense.

All the other “xmen and gay rights” bullshyt dont even apply here. Idk why yall even bringing it up. Shows you saw “gay” and went all reactionary hack like the rest of the low iq fukks on this forum.

But considering your the beau demayo of the coli… makes sense.

Bro this is what im talking about

“But but but she dressed as a doninatrix”

Yea but they dont have her whipping naked men in a dungeon for no reason.

Explain why the SENTINEL bastion Is shaving a naked magneto to weird 50s songs added to the show. Why was this done? What did that scene add to you? Why is magneto in his underwear on a x cross hanging on the wall?

There was no point. It was for kinks. He admitted this on twitter himself…

Yall can play like this dude wasnt throwing his kinks on air all you want. He straight was making jokes about mags in his underwear AND the beast/gf scene HIMSELF. this isnt a guess. He said so. Everyone sees this except yall.

Not like the Rumors are he got fired cause he bringing that shyt to the job or anything. :russ:But im wrong here… he was too openly freaky gay for disney…. Think about THAT
Without me...there would be no coli in general. I don't care about no gay rights, little boy. And the less Wolverine the better...if Sabretooth ain't around to son him...keep him off. Bring back Proteus for that nygga....had him crying like a little sissy

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Back on Sohh...in jbo, the Coli owner recruited everyone to join. I could of stopped it since I was the mod. I didn't. SOHH leaders like Femme were clueless. That's how the exodus here grew so astronomically so fast. Had they known another forum was taking their members from the inside out...the Coli would of never made it past base 1

Daps
King James was the Morph to George Villiers Wolverine. Except he actually got what he wanted with George

I hear you but I never believed that narrative. I would never legitimize a book that said straight people are demons and ppl should be gay :pachaha:.

I think James was a straight man who didn't like homosexuals and the homos back then did the same thing that homos do today, which is say: "why why why are you saying that homosexuality is bad? It's because you're a homo yourself! :damn: "

Which has always been an interesting argument to me because homosexuality is the one accusation you can't throw without folks trying to say "no it's you! :damn:"

If I accused somebody of being a murderer, no one is going to turn around and say "you're only saying that cause YOU'RE a murderer and thats why it's on your mind! :damn: "

If I call somebody a pedo, no one is going to say "You're just saying that cause YOU'RE a pedo!"

:deadrose: anyway my point is, I believe that's what they did to King James.

Daps
Back on Sohh...in jbo, the Coli owner recruited everyone to join. I could of stopped it since I was the mod. I didn't. SOHH leaders like Femme were clueless. That's how the exodus here grew so astronomically so fast. Had they known another forum was taking their members from the inside out...the Coli would of never made it past base 1

Then why aren't you a coli mod today? :dahell:

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now that we've gotten confirmation that the show is a success, I think the creators have to address the very valid complaints about pacing of the show.

Either extend the run time or add more episodes. I'd prefer ther latter. Probably go 15 episodes so we can give the characters and storylines room to breathe.

I'd also like to see more original stories told and original characters created. It's fun that we've gotten an amalgamation of classic storylines. But mix in some original stories as well to keep things fresh and unexpected.

Last edited: