X-Men '97

Daps
Not like the Rumors are he got fired cause he bringing that shyt to the job or anything. :russ:But im wrong here…

Exactly. Demayo played himself. Inserted all his kinks into the show and then thought Disney was progressive enough that he could be out and proud with it to the point of being a gay Only Fans dude and Disney hit him with the "not so fast :ufdup: "

That's the most hilarious part about the whole thing :pachaha:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
648e0b90653b4482819b2802e323a5ce.gif

no more pawgin :troll:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The way some of yall obsessing over morph you’d think he had the main character arc of the story lol we get it gay people make you mad for some reason

But quit acting like Wolverine is gay. Nothing in this show suggests he is besides you weird nikkas.

Besides that great first season. Not perfect but definitely one of the better Disney+/marvel shows

Daps
The way some of yall obsessing over morph you’d think he had the main character arc of the story lol we get it gay people make you mad for some reason

But quit acting like Wolverine is gay. Nothing in this show suggests he is besides you weird nikkas.

Besides that great first season. Not perfect but definitely one of the better Disney+/marvel shows

Right they made breh a full on target of a homosexual fantasy, but nothing is gay about that, it's all in our heads :troll:

As far as the rest of what you said...

Ain't nobody mad at the gays, breh :beli: :russ:

And it was a solid first season except for how they only gave us "here nxgga damn" moments for Wolverine.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
End of the day, Morph will most likely be replaced once the X-Men start adding more characters to their roster if this series continues for years.

Once Iceman, Colossus, Psylocke, Archangel, etc. enter there really won't be anymore need for dude and more people will probably start complaining about him being there as he was not a main part of the cannon X-Men roster.

Dude is basically a placeholder for the roster. There leaves no potential room for Mystique on the roster with Morph there and you know Mystique is on the way somewhere. Shifty-villain joining a team of heroes is always a great dynamic and Morph blocks that.

My honest guess is if they make a season 3 he's going to get killed in season 2.

Last edited:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Right they made breh a full on target of a homosexual fantasy, but nothing is gay about that, it's all in our heads :troll:

As far as the rest of what you said...

Ain't nobody mad at the gays, breh :beli: :russ:

And it was a solid first season except for how they only gave us "here nxgga damn" moments for Wolverine.
Once again, nothing Wolverine did suggested that Wolverine is gay

nikkas lust after a lesbian doesn’t mean a lesbian is straight. Yall nikkas more into the gay shyt than the story lol

Daps
Once again, nothing Wolverine did suggested that Wolverine is gay

nikkas lust after a lesbian doesn’t mean a lesbian is straight. Yall nikkas more into the gay shyt than the story lol

The showrunner threw it in there for ppl to talk about it. We can't talk about it? :deadrose:

He even went on Twitter to make a big thing about it. We simply giving feedback in here. And if you search my posts in this thread, true I discuss the gay foolery but the majority of my posts is about the straight parts of the show :ufdup:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Stop throwing around the prejudiced word. None of us in here are prejudiced against homosexuals. What yall never stop to consider is that many of us have religious beliefs against homosexuality for one thing, and unless you're calling God prejudiced, you can miss me with that. Another thing you have to keep in mind is not everyone wants their children exposed to that. I dont watch homosexual themed TV cause I'm not into that. So why take a property and introduce homosexuality where there originally was none?
"Your God" is also against sex outside of Marriage but Rogue and Magneto were definitely having it.

"Your God" is also against sorcery and witchcraft but they definitely showed Forge and Doctor Strange using it

"Your God" said thou shall not kill but they sure showed Gambit and others being killed

"Your God" said in James 2:10
For whoever keeps the whole law but fails in one point has become guilty of all of it.

If you truly are as religious as you claim you wouldn't be watching this show to begin with. It goes against all your religious beliefs
dda1ea1-63cfd59d-db7c-4a26-bf07-cc068ea990c3