X-Men '97

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Grown men are really losing their shyt over cartoon characters possibly being gay...

Do I wish they'd leave the gay shyt out? Of course. Am I going to cry about it for months like some of you lame nikkas are doing? Fuk no it's a damn cartoon. :hhh:

Get a hold of yourselves...the show is fire. Enjoy it or don't. But bytching about cartoon characters for months on end is way more emasculating than anything shown on this damn cartoon.:mjtf:
They should of shook shyt really up and had Storm sleep with Jean....would of overtook all the sites. Lol.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It isnt that wolverine and morph arc bothers me at all. Its that they used wolverines #1 sacrifice defining moment to get that over. Then kicked him right back into trash.

It wasnt done for writing purposes. It was done to piss off wolverine fans and use him as a prop for that agenda. They coulda did that with actual characters who are gay in the lore. Choosing to do it to wolverine was a point. This guy been saying fukk wolverine all season. He was sidelined all season. You give him his moment.. and all we get is that? Jean didn't even give a fukk. Made sure to have cuckclopse getting weird tho. Cyke and wolverine had beef and been great friends all show before 97. Jean was NEVER their only connection but in this series thats what it boils down to.

Weirdo sex shyt. Check.
Unrequited himosexuality check.
Use wolverine as a prop to get jean/cyke/morphs emotional issues over. Check.

Aka writing for an agenda 101.

And for yall info. Id be just as mad if they went into cyke jean wolverine 3 way territory like they did in the comics and that didnt even imply gay. Just that jean is a freak. Id be even bigger mad at that. So this isnt about it being gay. Its the downplay of the character.

Ice man morph northstar. Have them all be gay. Have a giant gay 3 way idgaf. Why did you choose to downplay wolverine to up morphs gayness? Idk… why is morph gay anyway? Because he has powers to morph? Isnt that what they did with mystique ALREADY? Its CHEAP writing.

They could have done this a million ways. Using that moment… the moment of all moments in xmen history.. for that throwaway line shows this guy is using wolverine to get HIS shyt in because as he admitted he dont like the character.

Why is noone mentioning that? Instead yall focused on the gay buzzwords like fox news or msnbc. He clearly tossed logan in bushes and used his entire arc to build morph being gay… thats not good writing. It was cheap and obviously a joke by the writer.

I never conplain about this shyt. I was the first person in here who mentioned it. I see i aint the only one. When vito sucked dikk in the sopranos i didnt care. Because A. That happened in real life in nj mob and b. Its normal shyt. But i know that aint WHY hbo put it in. Hbo every show has some weird sexual situations. Every single one. It wasnt about telling good stories or reality. It was about something else.

This whole thing is not normal. And theres been a bunch of homo erotic shyt in this show all over. From mags tied up being shaved to weirdo 50s songs (paaaaauuussssseee) to gentleman ass beast having bytches dominate him stepping on him with heels n shyt i see this stuff is all over the show. I know i aint the only one who sees this shyt. He put a LOT of weirdo sex shyt in here but the wolverine thing is normal cause xmen talk about gays?

I overlooked all of it in the show.. But This is where i draw the line. Sorry that bothers some of you. Im not mad its cause its gay. Im mad because they sidelined my fav xmens arc for THEIR agenda.

fukk demayo im glad hes gone. Hes literally getting off on people calling it out. fukk this guy.. Yall jumping the shark with that take. No man who grew up loving wolverine as a kid wants to see this shyt. Not even gays. Who wants to see this? Ill tell you who. Beau demayo. He wants to take the most hyper masculine character every man identifies with on a primal level down to his level. 100% get why he was fired now. This is the rian johnson “go against expectations” shyt. Was luke tossing the lightsabre all over again.
Trying to match the legendary gay agenda rant from the Series Finale of Spartacus from CryptKeeper....dude had me rolling...lol

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Same ones from their show? FF? What had u thinking that??
They used the same voice actors on purpose. Sometimes scheduling issues resulted in a recast or not using said characters, but it was always their intentions. It doesn't matter if they had different looks, you were supposed to understand it, and not look too deep into it. There were going to be continuity errors, but that's just how things were back then. Plus this was officially confirmed like 20 or so years ago, I think on CBR. But I'll see if I can find the official confirmation.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Wait… we’re surprised that a character who got “kidnapped” and had his DNA “stolen” by Mr. Sinister at one point is gay? He was cutting up Mutants all right. Mr. Sinister is the Diddy of Mutants.

:dame:

I was surprised to see Walter White cameo in the episode.

IMG-7820.jpg

Last edited:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Ain’t that deep bub

Not reading this essay

Ok heres. A TLDR for you.

THIS IS NOT ABOUT MORPH BEING GAY FOR WOLVERINE. Its about the writer using wolverines legendary arc as a prop. I have the show at A+ STILL. But i call a spade a spade.

Maybe you should read on a forum meant to read. But i see your from the beau demayo school of the “cheap
Pop”

Meanwhile people in here tryna label people bigots because we dont like how a cartoon cheapened its best story for lgbtq bs.

Trying to match the legendary gay agenda rant from the Series Finale of Spartacus from CryptKeeper....dude had me rolling...lol
Idk what that even means. But if you can remember anti gay rants people made about low tier shows noone watched from 10 years ago on the internet… you might be GAY

I had an issue with using that moment as a haha to wolverine fans and downplaying the character. Not because its gay. Because the writer is an attention whore l. The writer is loving the attention it caused.Thats why he wrote it. Not because it was good writing or made any sense.

All the other “xmen and gay rights” bullshyt dont even apply here. Idk why yall even bringing it up. Shows you saw “gay” and went all reactionary hack like the rest of the low iq fukks on this forum.

But considering your the beau demayo of the coli… makes sense.

You are talking in circles and aren't making any sense. You and a few others keep mentioning Wolverines "emasculation and sexuality" but then go on to admit that you haven't seen any gay shyt from Wolverine.

You're talking about a franchise that has Prostitute and Pimp characters in it. The Hellfire Club is a BDSM sex club.
Emma-Frost-Earth-92131-from-X-Men-97-001

Emma frost is a whole Dominatrix and former stripper. Sabastian Shaw is a whole Pimp. "Weirdo sex shyt" was already in the source material before Beau created X-men 97
Bro this is what im talking about

“But but but she dressed as a doninatrix”

Yea but they dont have her whipping naked men in a dungeon for no reason.

Explain why the SENTINEL bastion Is shaving a naked magneto to weird 50s songs added to the show. Why was this done? What did that scene add to you? Why is magneto in his underwear on a x cross hanging on the wall?

There was no point. It was for kinks. He admitted this on twitter himself…

Yall can play like this dude wasnt throwing his kinks on air all you want. He straight was making jokes about mags in his underwear AND the beast/gf scene HIMSELF. this isnt a guess. He said so. Everyone sees this except yall.

Not like the Rumors are he got fired cause he bringing that shyt to the job or anything. :russ:But im wrong here… he was too openly freaky gay for disney…. Think about THAT

Last edited:
Daps
Nothing in the show indicates Wolverine is gay. Morph has a crush that Wolverine hasn't reciprocated at all because he is heterosexual and in love with Jean. Wolverine doesn't even Know Morph feel the way he does. People so focused on Morph they missed that Cyclops told Logan to keep recovering because Jean loved him. Just say yall prejudice like the people the X-men fight against. That's Y'all Pennsylvania privilege. It's OK.

Stop throwing around the prejudiced word. None of us in here are prejudiced against homosexuals. What yall never stop to consider is that many of us have religious beliefs against homosexuality for one thing, and unless you're calling God prejudiced, you can miss me with that. Another thing you have to keep in mind is not everyone wants their children exposed to that. I dont watch homosexual themed TV cause I'm not into that. So why take a property and introduce homosexuality where there originally was none? The writer Freaky Demayo himself would admit it is because he is purposely pushing the gay agenda.

It's hilarious because brehs have been saying for years that there are homosexuals working in entertainment who are purposely pushing homosexual themed content and now we have a clear cut example of it happening right here. Beau Demayo is purposely pushing homosexual themed content and is admitting to it in real time on Twitter. This is "the agenda" that brehs have spoken about for years.

What's hilarious to me is that breh went too far and that same agenda appears to be what got him fired cause even Disney hit the :dame: at some point.

Daps
That finale. :banderas:

Morph :dame::whoa:

I'm surethese bytch ass avengers had signed the accords and couldnt do shyt anyways. Just sat there and were told what to do like puppies. :mjlol:

T'Chaka :myman:

Didnt like how that had some of them easily breathing in space though. :wtf:

Yeah them breathing in space bothered me too. At first I thought it was that area of the moon that had atmosphere cause that's where they fought the shiar imperial guard but even when Jubilee was floating through space she was still breathing fine and Sunspot even re-entered earths atmosphere holding her in his arms :pachaha: ridiculousness.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Stop throwing around the prejudiced word. None of us in here are prejudiced against homosexuals. What yall never stop to consider is that many of us have religious beliefs against homosexuality for one thing, and unless you're calling God prejudiced, you can miss me with that. Another thing you have to keep in mind is not everyone wants their children exposed to that. I dont watch homosexual themed TV cause I'm not into that. So why take a property and introduce homosexuality where there originally was none? The writer Freaky Demayo himself would admit it is because he is purposely pushing the gay agenda.

It's hilarious because brehs have been saying for years that there are homosexuals working in entertainment who are purposely pushing homosexual themed content and now we have a clear cut example of it happening right here. Beau Demayo is purposely pushing homosexual themed content and is admitting to it in real time on Twitter. This is "the agenda" that brehs have spoken about for years.

What's hilarious to me is that breh went too far and that same agenda appears to be what got him fired cause even Disney hit the :dame: at some point.

My dude, you're definitely coming off as obsessed with the topic :mjlol: it's not that serious