X-Men '97

Daps
People in here crying about Morphs currently unrequited feelings for Wolverine are weird as hell. We are in an Uncanny X-men thread....the X-men characters and stories have always been an allegory for the trials and tribulations of all marginalized people. This includes the LGTBQIA community.

"Most mutants discover they're different at puberty"

"The X-Men uncover their powers as they learn about themselves, which contrasts with other Marvel superheroes who receive their powers after being bitten by a radioactive spider."

"Mutants are shunned upon in the X-Men universe"

"Some mutants are out and proud while others remain in the closet"

"The legacy virus is an allegory for hiv and aids"

The Mutant Agenda has always included the Gay Agenda and if you are real X-men fans you'd already know that

First it was "there's nothing gay in this show, yall are making stuff up :troll:."

Now it's "well it's unrequited gay love so yall are still making stuff up :troll: "

They gon have to show us a full on animated hentai with Morph smashing Wolverine for yall to admit that brehs are right about them trying to emasculate the most masculine character in all of X-Men lore :pachaha:

And even then yall gon ask "well was Morph shape-shifted into a man or a woman when it happened? :troll: "

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
People in here crying about Morphs currently unrequited feelings for Wolverine are weird as hell. We are in an Uncanny X-men thread....the X-men characters and stories have always been an allegory for the trials and tribulations of all marginalized people. This includes the LGTBQIA community.

"Most mutants discover they're different at puberty"

"The X-Men uncover their powers as they learn about themselves, which contrasts with other Marvel superheroes who receive their powers after being bitten by a radioactive spider."

"Mutants are shunned upon in the X-Men universe"

"Some mutants are out and proud while others remain in the closet"

"The legacy virus is an allegory for hiv and aids"

The Mutant Agenda has always included the Gay Agenda and if you are real X-men fans you'd already know that

It isnt that wolverine and morph arc bothers me at all. Its that they used wolverines #1 sacrifice defining moment to get that over. Then kicked him right back into trash.

It wasnt done for writing purposes. It was done to piss off wolverine fans and use him as a prop for that agenda. They coulda did that with actual characters who are gay in the lore. Choosing to do it to wolverine was a point. This guy been saying fukk wolverine all season. He was sidelined all season. You give him his moment.. and all we get is that? Jean didn't even give a fukk. Made sure to have cuckclopse getting weird tho. Cyke and wolverine had beef and been great friends all show before 97. Jean was NEVER their only connection but in this series thats what it boils down to.

Weirdo sex shyt. Check.
Unrequited himosexuality check.
Use wolverine as a prop to get jean/cyke/morphs emotional issues over. Check.

Aka writing for an agenda 101.

And for yall info. Id be just as mad if they went into cyke jean wolverine 3 way territory like they did in the comics and that didnt even imply gay. Just that jean is a freak. Id be even bigger mad at that. So this isnt about it being gay. Its the downplay of the character.

Ice man morph northstar. Have them all be gay. Have a giant gay 3 way idgaf. Why did you choose to downplay wolverine to up morphs gayness? Idk… why is morph gay anyway? Because he has powers to morph? Isnt that what they did with mystique ALREADY? Its CHEAP writing.

They could have done this a million ways. Using that moment… the moment of all moments in xmen history.. for that throwaway line shows this guy is using wolverine to get HIS shyt in because as he admitted he dont like the character.

Why is noone mentioning that? Instead yall focused on the gay buzzwords like fox news or msnbc. He clearly tossed logan in bushes and used his entire arc to build morph being gay… thats not good writing. It was cheap and obviously a joke by the writer.

I never conplain about this shyt. I was the first person in here who mentioned it. I see i aint the only one. When vito sucked dikk in the sopranos i didnt care. Because A. That happened in real life in nj mob and b. Its normal shyt. But i know that aint WHY hbo put it in. Hbo every show has some weird sexual situations. Every single one. It wasnt about telling good stories or reality. It was about something else.

This whole thing is not normal. And theres been a bunch of homo erotic shyt in this show all over. From mags tied up being shaved to weirdo 50s songs (paaaaauuussssseee) to gentleman ass beast having bytches dominate him stepping on him with heels n shyt i see this stuff is all over the show. I know i aint the only one who sees this shyt. He put a LOT of weirdo sex shyt in here but the wolverine thing is normal cause xmen talk about gays?

I overlooked all of it in the show.. But This is where i draw the line. Sorry that bothers some of you. Im not mad its cause its gay. Im mad because they sidelined my fav xmens arc for THEIR agenda.

fukk demayo im glad hes gone. Hes literally getting off on people calling it out. fukk this guy.. Yall jumping the shark with that take. No man who grew up loving wolverine as a kid wants to see this shyt. Not even gays. Who wants to see this? Ill tell you who. Beau demayo. He wants to take the most hyper masculine character every man identifies with on a primal level down to his level. 100% get why he was fired now. This is the rian johnson “go against expectations” shyt. Was luke tossing the lightsabre all over again.

Last edited:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
It isnt that wolverine and morph arc bothers me at all. Its that they used wolverines #1 sacrifice defining moment to get that over. Then kicked him right back into trash.

It wasnt done for writing purposes. It was done to piss off wolverine fans and use him as a prop for that agenda
Nothing in the show indicates Wolverine is gay. Morph has a crush that Wolverine hasn't reciprocated at all because he is heterosexual and in love with Jean. Wolverine doesn't even Know Morph feel the way he does. People so focused on Morph they missed that Cyclops told Logan to keep recovering because Jean loved him. Just say yall prejudice like the people the X-men fight against. That's Y'all Pennsylvania privilege. It's OK.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Nothing in the show indicates Wolverine is gay. Morph has a crush that Wolverine hasn't reciprocated at all because he is heterosexual and in love with Jean. Wolverine doesn't even Know Morph feel the way he does. People so focused on Morph they missed that Cyclops told Logan to keep recovering because Jean loved him. Just say yall prejudice like the people the X-men fight against. That's Y'all Pennsylvania privilege. It's OK.

Bro you didnt even read what i said, i saw the episode. I know wolverine has not shown hes gay. The fukk. Thats not the point anyone here is making at all.

Clearly said add all the gay characters in and give them all arcs. I dont even hate the arx itself. I hate they downplayed wolverines sacrifice to get morphs arc over. Thats bad writing.

Pennsylvania privledge? Ive never heard this term in my life. Sounds like a buzzword you heard in past year. I dont use words like that. Go read my post about how people who use this show to justify their real life thoughts are fukking wackos. That must be you.

Last edited:

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Grown men are really losing their shyt over cartoon characters possibly being gay...

Do I wish they'd leave the gay shyt out? Of course. Am I going to cry about it for months like some of you lame nikkas are doing? Fuk no it's a damn cartoon. :hhh:

Get a hold of yourselves...the show is fire. Enjoy it or don't. But bytching about cartoon characters for months on end is way more emasculating than anything shown on this damn cartoon.:mjtf:

Rhapscallion Démone

Supporter
Daps
I hate they downplayed wolverines sacrifice to get morphs arc over.
You didn't explain how "Morphs arc" undermined Wolverines sacrifice well. Morph didn't even have a real arc this season. What you keep bringing up is Morphs one sided crush on Wolverine which is really a throw away subplot at this point. Wolverines sacrifice was treated pretty damn serious by all the characters this episode.
Go read my post about how people who use this show to justify their real life thoughts are fukking wackos. That must be you
"People use this show to justify their real life thoughts"
Maybe it's because the X-men comics, cartoons, movies, merchandise and the entire franchise is based off people's real life thoughts on the prejudice minorities experience. Thank God for wackos like Stan Lee, Jack Kirby, Chris Claremont, John Bryne and Jim Lee.
:wow:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Rhapscallion Démone

Supporter
Daps
He wants to take the most hyper masculine character every man identifies with on a primal level down to his level.
I know wolverine has not shown hes gay.
You are talking in circles and aren't making any sense. You and a few others keep mentioning Wolverines "emasculation and sexuality" but then go on to admit that you haven't seen any gay shyt from Wolverine.
He put a LOT of weirdo sex shyt in here
You're talking about a franchise that has Prostitute and Pimp characters in it. The Hellfire Club is a BDSM sex club.
Emma-Frost-Earth-92131-from-X-Men-97-001

Emma frost is a whole Dominatrix and former stripper. Sabastian Shaw is a whole Pimp. "Weirdo sex shyt" was already in the source material before Beau created X-men 97

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks

It wasnt done for writing purposes. It was done to piss off wolverine fans and use him as a prop for that agenda. They coulda did that with actual characters who are gay in the lore. Choosing to do it to wolverine was a point. This guy been saying fukk wolverine all season. He was sidelined all season. You give him his moment.. and all we get is that? Jean didn't even give a fukk. Made sure to have cuckclopse getting weird tho. Cyke and wolverine had beef and been great friends all show before 97. Jean was NEVER their only connection but in this series thats what it boils down to.

Weirdo sex shyt. Check.
Unrequited himosexuality check.
Use wolverine as a prop to get jean/cyke/morphs emotional issues over. Check.

Aka writing for an agenda 101.

And for yall info. Id be just as mad if they went into cyke jean wolverine 3 way territory like they did in the comics and that didnt even imply gay. Just that jean is a freak. Id be even bigger mad at that. So this isnt about it being gay. Its the downplay of the character.

Ice man morph northstar. Have them all be gay. Have a giant gay 3 way idgaf. Why did you choose to downplay wolverine to up morphs gayness? Idk… why is morph gay anyway? Because he has powers to morph? Isnt that what they did with mystique ALREADY? Its CHEAP writing.

They could have done this a million ways. Using that moment… the moment of all moments in xmen history.. for that throwaway line shows this guy is using wolverine to get HIS shyt in because as he admitted he dont like the character.

Why is noone mentioning that? Instead yall focused on the gay buzzwords like fox news or msnbc. He clearly tossed logan in bushes and used his entire arc to build morph being gay… thats not good writing. It was cheap and obviously a joke by the writer.

I never conplain about this shyt. I was the first person in here who mentioned it. I see i aint the only one. When vito sucked dikk in the sopranos i didnt care. Because A. That happened in real life in nj mob and b. Its normal shyt. But i know that aint WHY hbo put it in. Hbo every show has some weird sexual situations. Every single one. It wasnt about telling good stories or reality. It was about something else.

This whole thing is not normal. And theres been a bunch of homo erotic shyt in this show all over. From mags tied up being shaved to weirdo 50s songs (paaaaauuussssseee) to gentleman ass beast having bytches dominate him stepping on him with heels n shyt i see this stuff is all over the show. I know i aint the only one who sees this shyt. He put a LOT of weirdo sex shyt in here but the wolverine thing is normal cause xmen talk about gays?

I overlooked all of it in the show.. But This is where i draw the line. Sorry that bothers some of you. Im not mad its cause its gay. Im mad because they sidelined my fav xmens arc for THEIR agenda.

fukk demayo im glad hes gone. Hes literally getting off on people calling it out. fukk this guy.. Yall jumping the shark with that take. No man who grew up loving wolverine as a kid wants to see this shyt. Not even gays. Who wants to see this? Ill tell you who. Beau demayo. He wants to take the most hyper masculine character every man identifies with on a primal level down to his level. 100% get why he was fired now. This is the rian johnson “go against expectations” shyt. Was luke tossing the lightsabre all over again.
Ain’t that deep bub

Not reading this essay

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Iron man and Hulk are in the same universe...FF and Doom....Surfer...dont recall them coming across them Iron Man. Thor, Ghost Rider helped out against Galactus.

They don't have to. That's the point. Iron Man & Hulk interacted. Iron Man and Spider-Man interacted and that's supposed to be the same Iron Man. Spider-Man and F4 interacted and that's supposed to be the same F4 from their show, which means Iron Man and F4 exist in the same universe. They also did interact in the Spider-Man Secret Wars arc. But his would mean the same for every single cameo character in each show, like Ghost Rider or Punisher existing in the X-Men TV show, even though they never met. Just because they didn't cross paths personally doesn't mean they aren't supposed to be in the same universe, which is why they tried to throw in Easter Eggs and use same voice actors whenever possible.

Like I said, look at the Norman Lear shows - The Jeffersons, Maude, All in the Family, Good Times, Gloria etc...all are spin-offs, so they are connected albeit loosely, but still exist within the same universe. Yet, Maude never met the Jeffersons, and they never met Florida Evans. Miller Boyett with Family Matters, Perfect Strangers, Full House, Step by Step, Mr Cooper.....Happy Days, Lavern & Shirley, Mork & Mindy, The shows still exist in the same universe. People did not comb through every detail, because the studios and writers weren't caring that much to plot out every detail. Characters names were changed, backgrounds morphed, guest stars playing different characters, but still it was understood that this was a "real TV world."

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
They don't have to. That's the point. Iron Man & Hulk interacted. Iron Man and Spider-Man interacted and that's supposed to be the same Iron Man. Spider-Man and F4 interacted and that's supposed to be the same F4 from their show, which means Iron Man and F4 exist in the same universe. They also did interact in the Spider-Man Secret Wars arc. But his would mean the same for every single cameo character in each show, like Ghost Rider or Punisher existing in the X-Men TV show, even though they never met. Just because they didn't cross paths personally doesn't mean they aren't supposed to be in the same universe, which is why they tried to throw in Easter Eggs and use same voice actors whenever possible.

Like I said, look at the Norman Lear shows - The Jeffersons, Maude, All in the Family, Good Times, Gloria etc...all are spin-offs, so they are connected albeit loosely, but still exist within the same universe. Yet, Maude never met the Jeffersons, and they never met Florida Evans. Miller Boyett with Family Matters, Perfect Strangers, Full House, Step by Step, Mr Cooper.....Happy Days, Lavern & Shirley, Mork & Mindy, The shows still exist in the same universe. People did not comb through every detail, because the studios and writers weren't caring that much to plot out every detail. Characters names were changed, backgrounds morphed, guest stars playing different characters, but still it was understood that this was a "real TV world."
Same ones from their show? FF? What had u thinking that??