X-Men '97

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Whats the T'Chaka vs T'Challa issue?
T'Challa is the main Black Panther (in most comics & non-comics appearances), and many BP fans feel that Disney/Marvel is sidelining T'Challa due to Chadwick Boseman's death.

I don't know the reason why BP in episode 10 was T'Chaka (T'Challa's father) instead of T'Challa but it has many Black Panther fans upset.

Daps
T'Challa is the main Black Panther (in most comics & non-comics appearances), and many BP fans feel that Disney/Marvel is sidelining T'Challa due to Chadwick Boseman's death.

I don't know the reason why BP in episode 10 was T'Chaka (T'Challa's father) instead of T'Challa but it has many Black Panther fans upset.
Somebody earlier in this thread posting a tweet about it. Specifically what you mentioned.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
:russ:
7ce

"This one's for you morph ❤️"

Rhapscallion Démone

Supporter
Daps

It has us Storm stans upset too. Forge is cool and all but we wanted to see T'Challa and Ororo together. T'Chaka looked like he had gray on his temples so maybe he's just a really fit old guy who will soon retire so we can get T'Challa in future seasons.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Showrunner did an excellent job with the show, but that nikka is a wild attention whore.
he created the most acclaimed show of the year(or maybe second after Shogun). he has every right to be proud. plus he's a huge fan of the source material as many of us are.

weird that people get mad these days when showrunners post online just like we do

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Another theory.. hasn’t there been iterations where T’Challa and T’Chaka both wore the suit? I could be wrong tho

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
As long as they don’t confirm that Logan fukks men…..I’m ok with this
It’s just weird they won’t just let Morph be in an actual relationship with a gay mutant like Northstar.

Wolverine definitely took Morph’s death the hardest so I understand they have a bond. It’s just artificial drama though.

Wolvie loves Jean but he ain’t gonna pass up some Japanese ass if it comes his way.

So instead he’s longing for a dude longing for a woman.

Rhapscallion Démone

Supporter
Daps
People in here crying about Morphs currently unrequited feelings for Wolverine are weird as hell. We are in an Uncanny X-men thread....the X-men characters and stories have always been an allegory for the trials and tribulations of all marginalized people. This includes the LGTBQIA community.

"Most mutants discover they're different at puberty"

"The X-Men uncover their powers as they learn about themselves, which contrasts with other Marvel superheroes who receive their powers after being bitten by a radioactive spider."

"Mutants are shunned upon in the X-Men universe"

"Some mutants are out and proud while others remain in the closet"

"The legacy virus is an allegory for hiv and aids"

The Mutant Agenda has always included the Gay Agenda and if you are real X-men fans you'd already know that

ReasonableMatic

Daps
People in here crying about Morphs currently unrequited feelings for Wolverine are weird as hell. We are in an Uncanny X-men thread....the X-men characters and stories have always been an allegory for the trials and tribulations of all marginalized people. This includes the LGTBQIA community.

"Most mutants discover they're different at puberty"

"The X-Men uncover their powers as they learn about themselves, which contrasts with other Marvel superheroes who receive their powers after being bitten by a radioactive spider."

"Mutants are shunned upon in the X-Men universe"

"Some mutants are out and proud while others remain in the closet"

"The legacy virus is an allegory for hiv and aids"

The Mutant Agenda has always included the Gay Agenda and if you are real X-men fans you'd already know that

FACTS.

Race and LGBT allegories have always been a part of the X-Men story, this is nothing new.

They were always a part of the comics and they kept it in the movies too.

Tryna paint this as a “new LGBT agenda” is laughable, historically dishonest and pure hypocrisy.

X-Men has ALWAYS been a PROGRESSIVE story about minority issues.