X-Men '97

Daps

c'mon man :snoop: :childplease:

Where's that dumbass nxgga that was talking all that trash a couple of days ago? Lemme go searching, cause that lowlife was talking about me and other brehs and he didn't even have the testicular fortitude (pause no Diddy) to call us out by name, but Imma call him out. He tried to say we was making up all this stuff about the agenda being infused into this.

EDIT
Found him!

So, an episode away from the finale, remember everyone freaking out in the first 60 pages of this thread about how this series would be all "agenda" and started bemoaning how they're 'making Wolverine gay' and how none of those things that they were bytching about came to pass and realize that those people's opinions (or at least preconceptions) are to be rendered invalid eternally as we've gotten the most true to character adaptation of X-Men since the first animated series and it's even surpassed that run in writing and animation.

Like I said at the start, all those 'agenda' concerns before we saw a scene were each idiot's own fan fiction and they need to take a good look at themselves for dreaming up and fearing all those scenarios instead of waiting until release and enjoying this incredible series like the rest of us have.

Read back the foolishness of the rampant fear and ignorance in this early thread and see why the lack of top-notch X-Men content has probably helped in stunting a generation or two.

fukk everyone who prejudged this project before seeing episode 1 and please realize you're part of the problem the series is addressing.

Look at this foolery that this cac/c00n typed, only for the show creator to come out and say we were right all along. What a fool. :snoop:

Next time we tell you what's up, you better listen :ufdup:

Homosexuals can live but I don't want to see them infusing the most masculine character in X-Men mythos with a gay backstory and I have a right to feel that way just like other brehs do, dumbass.

Daps
As long as they don’t confirm that Logan fukks men…..I’m ok with this

That's coming in s2. Homos always infuse the agenda slowly, cause they know there would be outrage if they went too far too fast :dame:

I noticed that in media in the last 20 years. I was watching 24 s4 or s5 (and it ain't been that long since it aired), and the Defense Secretary's son got outed as a fxggot. His dad looked at him like :scust: and walked out cause he was so disgusted that his son was a homo.

Over the last couple of decades, they've been slowly infusing the agenda and normalizing it. They always go slow.

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where's that dumbass nxgga that was talking all that trash a couple of days ago? Lemme go searching, cause that lowlife was talking about me and other brehs and he didn't even have the testicular fortitude (pause no Diddy) to call us out by name, but Imma call him out. He tried to say we was making up all this stuff about the agenda being infused into this.Look at this foolery that this cac/c00n typed, only for the show creator to come out and say we were right all along. What a fool. :snoop:

Next time we tell you what's up, you better listen :ufdup:

Homosexuals can live but I don't want to see them infusing the most masculine character in X-Men mythos with a gay backstory and I have a right to feel that way just like other brehs do, dumbass.

As I said a bunch of pages back: people should wait until the show is out and complain about whatever you don't like and at least have a basis for their points, but everything that's going on now is outrage fan fiction where they're imagining things to be upset by just because they want to be upset.

Again, they're all pretending they ever gave a shyt about the barely in the series & created to die in the pilot character of Morph just because they want shyt to bytch about. Even if they make him full on gay, no one should give a damn because it's fukking Morph who has no real history and nothing established in the first place.

I mean, you seem to like the role, so keep playing the fool who freaks out at every mention of or allusion to gay shyt when they still haven't 'made Wolverine gay' like you were bytching about for pages upon pages. Keep pretending like you ever gave a single solitary fukk about Morph before someone floated the words 'non-binary' and now you've written more lines about him than the character had in the entire series.

Rest of us will be enjoying looking back at some of the best X-Men media ever made and not care in the slightest that Morph is gay or has feelings for Logan that nothing will come of b/c he's eternally infatuated with Jean.

Imagine the sad fukk you have to be to watch this great season and be hung up on motherfukking Morph of all things. Pathetic.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I expected this to be good but they knocked it out of the park. The storytelling was top notch and I can’t wait for Season 2. Looks like Age Of Apocalypse will be touched on.

Wolverine called out for Jean who was obviously otherwise occupied. If I remember correctly in the comic she was at his side the whole time after Magneto tore out the adamantium and held him together. Morph turned into Jean so Wolverine could hear her voice. I personally couldn’t care less that Morph is gay, why everyone is assuming they’re about to make Wolverine gay too is hilarious. Even in the original run of the animated series Morph came off as gay. I don’t understand why people are shocked.

Daps
I mean, you seem to like the role, so keep playing the fool who freaks out at every mention of or allusion to gay shyt when they still haven't 'made Wolverine gay' like you were bytching about for pages upon pages. Keep pretending like you ever gave a single solitary fukk about Morph before someone floated the words 'non-binary' and now you've written more lines about him than the character had in the entire series.

Rest of us will be enjoying looking back at some of the best X-Men media ever made and not care in the slightest that Morph is gay or has feelings for Logan that nothing will come of b/c he's eternally infatuated with Jean.

Imagine the sad fukk you have to be to watch this great season and be hung up on motherfukking Morph of all things. Pathetic.

Look at the last 2 pages. It aint just me, gay breh. Live your life, love who you love, but im not with them putting Wolverine in a faq situation and neither are most people. Folks are talking about it online and in this thread.

You said we were making a mountain out of a molehill and implied that there was no truth to it and now boom, we got the show creator saying we were correct all along.

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at the last 2 pages. It aint just me, gay breh. Live your life, love who you love, but im not with them putting Wolverine in a faq situation and neither are most people. Folks are talking about it online and in this thread.

You said we were making a mountain out of a molehill and implied that there was no truth to it and now boom, we got the show creator saying we were correct all along.
I still say you're making a mountain out of a molehill. I said back in March who gives a fukk if Morph is gay. I said this directly to you in March too and it still applies:

You and a couple others the only ones making every slightly sus moment 30 posts crying about character assassination.

Everyone else enjoying a dope show.

Be better.

You have 305 and counting posts in this thread and most of them are about one singular topic. Check yourself.

Daps
I still say you're making a mountain out of a molehill. I said back in March who gives a fukk if Morph is gay. I said this directly to you in March too and it still applies:

You have 305 and counting posts in this thread and most of them are about one singular topic. Check yourself.

Good night gay breh.