X-Men '97

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So what happened to bastion he's still alive right, he's gonna be responsible for those future sentinels in the comics, also orchis???:patrice: I mean he must have been thrown either across the universe or in the far future right?!? Multiverse dimension???:mindblown:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Seems kind of forced and corny, but it's whatever :yeshrug: as long as it doesn't take over the show I don't really care

And it's not even the LGBT thing either. Between Jean/Scott/Wolverine, Rogue/Gambit/Magneto, Storm/Forge, and Jubilee/Sunspot that's more than enough romantic subplots for one show :skip:

It's a supehero show, I'm interested in them fighting villains, not their shytty love lives.
I feel you. However, X-Men stories are full of drama and romance. The X-Men are the "Days of Our Lives" of superheroes, lol.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
They say there wasnt enough Storm, Gambit, why did Jean have the Phoenix and lose it so quickly, how did Magneto survive and Leech didnt, why were Sunspot able to fly in space, how is Wolverine holding together without help, is Morph gay,
nikka, I'm feelin' better than ever
What's wrong with you, you?
Get down

Gangstaaaaaaaaaaaa

:troll: