R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
En Saban Ur the GOAT :blessed:

Too bad we ain't gonna get the retcon version of breh, I really liked his Krakoa backstory and reasoning for his actions.

I maintain that this show could've been some unprecedented level of amazing if they would've had more faith and took their time with all the stories they presented. But what we got was dope as hell too so I ain't gonna be complaining :hubie:
Yeah..the trial of Magneto led to his face turn. Madelyne getting a legit face turn on this show was surprising. I had NO IDEA they would go down that path...they vilified her so much to make Jean in the right...but they actually let her be...good.

Nightcrawler was a great character all show long

Sunspot came off too wishy washy

Rogue was on fire despite all the whiny little fans bytching about her

Not enough Storm

Jean came off better..i like Jean..actually anticipating her new cosmic book.

Need to see Lorna...period

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
They're not really different ones. They may have different looks, but they're the same characters...and definitely meant to be. They tried to use the same voice actors whenever possible, and drop as many Easter eggs, but they also had different animators. Hell, the Fantastic Four had like 3 different costumes throughout their own series. It's pretty much like the Norman Lear or Moyer Boyett Universes. You know they exist together but continuity is sketchy at best.
Iron man and Hulk are in the same universe...FF and Doom....Surfer...dont recall them coming across them Iron Man. Thor, Ghost Rider helped out against Galactus.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Morph has romantic feelings for Wolverine, but Wolverine views Morph as just a friend.

Not a big deal at all.

Seems kind of forced and corny, but it's whatever :yeshrug: as long as it doesn't take over the show I don't really care

And it's not even the LGBT thing either. Between Jean/Scott/Wolverine, Rogue/Gambit/Magneto, Storm/Forge, and Jubilee/Sunspot that's more than enough romantic subplots for one show :skip:

It's a supehero show, I'm interested in them fighting villains, not their shytty love lives.