X-Men '97

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Multiverse gimmick can explain her being off the planet. Shes into magic and shes an Avenger...who knows whats been up to.

They could just say they're on the moon chilling with the Inhumans. That could set up stuff down the road...Actually I never finished that arc with Quicksilver using the terrigen crystals to get his powers back.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
I don't know if anyone remembers this from the old show but this guy turned out to be Kang (Immortus). And it was an Apocalypse episode:mjpls:

6563347-immortus-bender-jpg.29149138

It was when Apocalypse was taking all of the Psychics.

Gave us this line.

Might be when Jean was swapped out.

Loken

All Star
Daps
Maybe they setting up for Nate Grey with nerfing Cable so badly but they got him out here getting smacked with his own arm :francis:

Imagine the fukkery if this the version of nate grey that come on
images

if they setting up anybody its prob
Stryfe
with how much Apocalypse looks to be involved next season if i had to guess

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
En Saban Ur the GOAT :blessed:

Too bad we ain't gonna get the retcon version of breh, I really liked his Krakoa backstory and reasoning for his actions.

I maintain that this show could've been some unprecedented level of amazing if they would've had more faith and took their time with all the stories they presented. But what we got was dope as hell too so I ain't gonna be complaining :hubie:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
OK, but like I said, the average person wouldn't know the difference between Spider-Man and Cyclops (or any of the other X-Men). If someone hates the X-Men, they are most likely also going to hate Spidey.

Even in X-Men '97, we're shown that Spidey wouldn't be out of the woods on the whole mutant thing. In one of the first few scenes in the first episode, a Daily Bugle newspaper quickly flies by in the wind, and one of the headlines reads, "IS SPIDERMAN A MUTANT?".

Anyway, it's fiction, like I said, so we're supposed to suspend our disbelief. Looking at it more critically, though, Spidey would be viewed as a "mutie" as well by people in the Marvel universe.

It is what it is :manny:
In the real world, all that would happen is Spidey would make it known he's not a mutant, or people say "nah he's not a mutant." Anyone that was known as a mutant would be instantly hated. The mutants either hide or rep their gang. Once they pick their gang, they're the enemy.

The difference as presented is that mutants are the next threat to the majority way of life, but people that got powers through an incident "well, they different...and not a threat."