X-Men '97

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
dope...that full latter Lee pic is too ill to crop though:

comicnut038.jpg

Maybe it's b/c his version of the stuck mid-transformation Wolfbane looks weird, but I love Kurt laughing at the over-the-top X-Force members, Rachel uncomfortable next to Jean & Scott, Strong Guy plugging Cable's gun and how diesel Lockheed looks.
I've seen this image so many times in the last 30+ years and I just now picked up on this. :ohhh:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Listen

shyt was SUPER FIRE. 99.7%. A++

They took this shyt into xmen nerd territory i love it. The far future. Far past. We def getting some kang/fantasyic 4/ shyt in egypt. Perhaps some stryfe in future. Ans a true AOA imo where the others are.

Apocalypse was threaded into entire episode. Blue area of moon. Mentions of cables future. The scenes all year in previews.. i think stryfe will come to play.

But…and i say this as someone who has never in their life really complained about this shyt. But i must say it.

He ALMOST ruined it with that bullshyt wolverine/morph/jean scene. You know every wolverine fan was waiting for some wolverine shyt today and that somehow was our moment? Was A. Straight throaway. B. Like a lil haha to wolverine fans. Hes the most popular character with the male audience id say more than any single character. Not only did they lessen the wolverine mind moment by giving it to mags instead, it just really felt cheap And then onslaught didnt even come. It set stuff up but id rather see what happened in the book.

That almost took me out of it and made me remember im watching disney. Every channel does it, but to use that classic arc to shoehorn this shyt. Na man. With that said. It was a MOMENT. And im going to FORGET it even happened. Ima make up some other shyt in my head.

Also. Where are storm/wolverine/morph/? Id say they are in a future not too far from here which we have already seen… so i think next season will be straight fire.

that ending AFTER THE CREDITS which i forgot they do that. Almost shut it off.. That saved me from being mad anymore. And knowing we in for some prime nerd fukkery. Cant win em all.

Is what it is.

fukking great show man. Cameos were so sick.

apocalypse is way ahead of bastion/master mold. That or kang/immortus/bender from the beyond good and evil did to because all the timelines are apocalypse orientated perhaps to have them defeat him..

Apocalypse came back in season 5 but hes been wandering. Bastion alluded to xavier creating something bad ie onslaught. But apocalypse is ahead of master mold in the time game, like way way past him future wise. So someone (kang/immortus as seen in s4) sent xmen to 3 diff important apocalypse times. Apocalypse wouldnt do this. That color pallette they used when they dissapeared reminded me of the rainbow road in the void season 4. Apoc mastered time in season 4 and said he spent thousands of years in the void to understand the play so i think its gonna be a fight between them both. Bastion/master mold was barely the threat.

I think bender/immortus/kang set xmen on a 3 way + present battle with apocalypse over all of time since we know apoc fights rama tut, and end ups controlling the 4000ad future, age of apocalypse 2000s future as well, He will begun his takeover of the real present day world from this point on. Bishop/cable will probably coordinate the time travel. Master mold is probably finally defeated imo.

Onslaught may still come to pass but in a diff way. I still see xmen vs avengers/onslaught happening and then they made need to work with apoc again anyway because one of the big themes of xmen is working with villains off and on. Apoc with the xmen started in early 90s off and on, to present day tryna raise him and shyt. I think we def gon get avengers vs xmen on some aoa shyt like seen in the alt wolv/storm timeline .

Last edited:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Just watched it..very interesting...all of em together barely could keep that asteroid from decimating everything but one mutant ended it in seconds...nuff said.

Liked the cameos....those 3 figures on that boat in shadows....hmmm
His kids? What did you take from that? I just saw it as his actual family beung distant nothing more

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Lol..the Gambit and Rogue fans are bytching up a storm over the Magneto saving everyone his face turn and him still being drawn to Rogue...forgetting that ROGUE AND MAGNETO happened before there was ever a Gambit/Rogue. Hilarious. Saying the last episodes sucked except for Jean/Scott fans...

Gambit is alright and ep 5 was great but he dont make or break the show and he never has. He has one liners, fun powers, and is pushed towards teenage girls. Thats it. He wentvout like a real hero which they shoukd be thankful for since he didnt lead to the Massacre like in the comics. Dumb ass c1nts.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
His kids? What did you take from that? I just saw it as his actual family beung distant nothing more
It was Wanda, Pietro, and Lorna in shadows...Rogue was visible. The thing is...in that era, they were very critical of his methods..means. Wouldnt give him the benefit of the doubt anyway.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because x-men are a genetic threat.

like a disease.

plus x-men get their powers typically as teens and therefore endanger other teens.

in the real world people would react against that.

-

avengers are soldiers with weapons.

x-men are soldiers with weapons in schools (etc).

:hubie:
No don't try to make it work. It never made sense but here we are.