X-Men '97

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I know fans want Age of Apocalypse but that just feels like it would be better left to a special one hour episode.

I think they are going to do some variation on the 12 storyline( which they did something similar with psychics in TOS) but he probably needs a new body. Hopefully Onslaught just boils in the background for the majority of the season. Xavier having nightmares, rumors of something happening amongst mutants, etc.

The FF could get the X-Men back or they team up to defeat Kang and use his tech.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man they released it early and finished watching it this morning... :wow: so many cameos so dope... I wonder what happened to bastion did he pull the xmen through time was that him??? :jbhmm:

Young En sabur nuh the first mutant...:wow:

Spiderman found MJ...:banderas:

the president still should be giving the x-men the credit for stopping the asteroid...:beli:

I want S2 now...:wow: the acapella xmen theme when them trying to stop the asteroid was fire...:wow:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As soon as I seen En Sabah Nur I lit up. Season 2 gon be insane.

Was not expecting this series to be this good, but I should have known. After all, it was the cartoon I looked forward to the most on the Saturday morning block on Fox.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
I know fans want Age of Apocalypse but that just feels like it would be better left to a special one hour episode.

I think they are going to do some variation on the 12 storyline( which they did something similar with psychics in TOS) but he probably needs a new body. Hopefully Onslaught just boils in the background for the majority of the season. Xavier having nightmares, rumors of something happening amongst mutants, etc.

The FF could get the X-Men back or they team up to defeat Kang and use his tech.
The 12 is based off beyond good and evil. The show created that arc. We are past that i believe.

Apocalypse took cortez body

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Knowing how Demayo is going to be , it’s likely a blend of the 12 and age of apocalypse.

Seven1986

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Illinois
X-Men 97......

It more than delivered for me because the entire team got to shine instead of focusing on one character and having the rest in the background.....

I wonder if....Apocalypse mastered time and he's the one that pull the X-Men all over