X-Men '97

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Never understood the human logic in xmen show. Its like if your born different and got powers youre a freak, but if u were a human and an accident gave u powers and chaged your appearance u still cool

Why dont anyone give f4 any shyt for having a flying fireball and giant rockman?
because x-men are a genetic threat.

like a disease.

plus x-men get their powers typically as teens and therefore endanger other teens.

in the real world people would react against that.

-

avengers are soldiers with weapons.

x-men are soldiers with weapons in schools (etc).

:hubie:

That's the writers of Marvel Comics not applying logic in the real world but then again.... The real world we live in isnt logical... humans would be racist towards mutants because spiderman and thor is a one off. but there's alot of mutants and humanity doesnt see them as human...sadly...
It would actually make more sense for humans to distrust all super humans or at least try to capitalize off super humans like they do in "The Boys." Captain America would be accepted because he was a war hero in World War 2. The Fantastic Four would be accepted because they scientists/explorers that got in a accident.

EastByrd

Pro
Daps
What a finale :damn::damn:

Crazy number of cameos. Cap, Tony, Strange, Morph as Mr. Fantastic, Cloak & Dagger, Daredevil, BP and the Dora Milaje, prob a couple more I didn't catch.

Apocalypse with Gambit's card :damn: Remy as the horseman of death confirmed?

Surprised Logan ain't get nothing this week, I suppose they're saving his arc for next season. Morph turning into Jean was a little wild, he gotta accept Jean a taken woman, always disliked this aspect of his character in the comics and on screen:why:

Scott's short skirmish with Bastion was peak fighting animation, loved the backflips and bounce off the wall shots :whoo:

Yeah that ending was ridiculous I need S2 by Christmas :mjlol:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I was up at 12am waiting for this shyt to drop. Fell asleep and had a dream that me and the crew had to fight apocalypse with hammers, screwdrivers and garden tools...... one of the most terrifying dreams I've had in recent memory :sadcam:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished watching the finale :wow:. So many great moments and cameos, show continues to pack a lot into a short run-time. Like the setup for next season as with the tease of
Apolcalypse

"There exists no freedom from me. Only freedom through me."

Hopefully the wait for S2 won't be crazy.

X-Men was always my favorite growing up, glad to see this show do it justice.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
When Bastion thought his back-up arrived but it was the. X-Men who stayed on earth, that had me laughing for a minute.

At least Forge is still trying everyone else done booked it (I know they probably looking but you know Forge really putting every resource to use that he can).

Last edited: