X-Men '97

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I know im not crazy but I'm sure it was in the comics... also the episode where he met the xmen he told them I'm not a mutant...:pachaha: I mean I dont know why I can't find proof...:jbhmm: like it was an offhand one panel type of thing...

jiryvzohkylb1.jpg
Props for finding this.

This comics panel does prove my point, though. He said that to 2 random people (and they still didn't believe him) lol and there's probably millions of other people who view Spider-Man as a mutant.

Also, in X-Men '97 itself, there are debates about Spider-Man's "mutant"-ness.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
So, an episode away from the finale, remember everyone freaking out in the first 60 pages of this thread about how this series would be all "agenda" and started bemoaning how they're 'making Wolverine gay' and how none of those things that they were bytching about came to pass and realize that those people's opinions (or at least preconceptions) are to be rendered invalid eternally as we've gotten the most true to character adaptation of X-Men since the first animated series and it's even surpassed that run in writing and animation.

Like I said at the start, all those 'agenda' concerns before we saw a scene were each idiot's own fan fiction and they need to take a good look at themselves for dreaming up and fearing all those scenarios instead of waiting until release and enjoying this incredible series like the rest of us have.

Read back the foolishness of the rampant fear and ignorance in this early thread and see why the lack of top-notch X-Men content has probably helped in stunting a generation or two.

fukk everyone who prejudged this project before seeing episode 1 and please realize you're part of the problem the series is addressing.
The elephant in the room.

A lotta ppl in this very thread raving about the show and its writing
are the very same problem being addressed in the show.

Many would’ve easily treated their child like Sunspot’s mother did.

And the comments of plenty of ppl out here talking bout:
“Magneto was right”
Clearly show that they would’ve shunned the Morlocks if they were in Magneto’s position of leadership.

The writing on the show is exceptional in reflecting these underlying realities and issues.

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just picked up some X-Men merchandise from the Marvel Store on Amazon.

Made me feel young again. What a great series.

Classic Jim Lee poster mix ups:
81bOdlRGCjL._AC_SX679_.jpg

A13usaonutL._CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7CA1S%2BzBmu3bL.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0_AC_SX679_.png

dope...that full latter Lee pic is too ill to crop though:

comicnut038.jpg

Maybe it's b/c his version of the stuck mid-transformation Wolfbane looks weird, but I love Kurt laughing at the over-the-top X-Force members, Rachel uncomfortable next to Jean & Scott, Strong Guy plugging Cable's gun and how diesel Lockheed looks.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
dope...that full latter Lee pic is too ill to crop though:

comicnut038.jpg

Maybe it's b/c his version of the stuck mid-transformation Wolfbane looks weird, but I love Kurt laughing at the over-the-top X-Force members, Rachel uncomfortable next to Jean & Scott, Strong Guy plugging Cable's gun and how diesel Lockheed looks.
Yeah, a lot of the shirts are cut off or have edits because they can't fit everything. I really wanted the X-Men #1 1991 cover, but not all the characters are on it.

Not really easy images to fit all the iconic images onto shirts.

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, a lot of the shirts are cut off or have edits because they can't fit everything. I really wanted the X-Men #1 1991 cover, but not all the characters are on it.

Not really easy images to fit on shirts.

One thing I think they should have done, if they haven't done it already, is make the classic Jim Lee trading card set direct to order shirts. Any character you want, front & back of the card on the front & back of the shirt.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
One thing I think they should have done, if they haven't done it already, is make the classic Jim Lee trading card set direct to order shirts. Any character you want, front & back of the card on the front & back of the shirt.
Man, I loved Marvel Cards. Really how I got into the comics. If anything they should do a limited edition set too for the holograms on shirts.

It'd actually be dope to just have the power ratings on the back with the artwork out in front.

I remember getting the checklists and being salty about it.

Last edited: