X-Men '97

Daps
Reppin
NULL

If they animated the everybody versus Galactus fight from the Byrne run :lupe:

The F4 walked so the Avengers, X-men, and Spider-man could run, and they actually have some great stories if you’re willing to dig through the crates. People sleep on the F4 because the movies were trash.

s-l1200.jpg

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
im good on the bullshyt (FF to me has always been bullshyt), just give us spiderman and venom.
Most F4 media has been trash, but F4 needs a win (hopefully, the MCU movie is good). A well-done F4 cartoon would be dope.

Growing up, I actually didn't care about the X-Men much; Spider-Man and the Fantastic Four were my sh*t when it came to Marvel superheroes.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Never understood the human logic in xmen show. Its like if your born different and got powers youre a freak, but if u were a human and an accident gave u powers and chaged your appearance u still cool

Why dont anyone give f4 any shyt for having a flying fireball and giant rockman?

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Never undtood the human logic in xmen show. Its like if your born different and got powers youre a freak, but if u were a human and an accident gave u powers and chaged your appearance u still cool

Why dont anyone give f4 any shyt for having a flying fireball and giant rockman?

because x-men are a genetic threat.

like a disease.

plus x-men get their powers typically as teens and therefore endanger other teens.

in the real world people would react against that.

-

avengers are soldiers with weapons.

x-men are soldiers with weapons in schools (etc).

:hubie:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Never undtood the human logic in xmen show. Its like if your born different and got powers youre a freak, but if u were a human and an accident gave u powers and chaged your appearance u still cool

That's the writers of Marvel Comics not applying logic in the real world but then again.... The real world we live in isnt logical... humans would be racist towards mutants because spiderman and thor is a one off. but there's alot of mutants and humanity doesnt see them as human...sadly...

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
because x-men are a genetic threat.

like a disease.

plus x-men get their powers typically as teens and therefore endanger other teens.

in the real world people would react against that.

-

avengers are soldiers with weapons.

x-men are soldiers with weapons in schools (etc).

OK, but the general public doesn't know the alter ego or origin story of Spider-Man. It doesn't make sense that a regular human in the Marvel universe would fear or hate the X-Men but not also fear or hate Spider-Man.

He would be viewed as a mutant (I know that he's technically a mutate, but that distinction wouldn't be known or cared about) if we're being honest.

Last edited:

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Never understood the human logic in xmen show. Its like if your born different and got powers youre a freak, but if u were a human and an accident gave u powers and chaged your appearance u still cool

Yeah, I agree. There's also a superhero that's running around dressed like the literal devil (Daredevil), and that's apparently fine, but the X-Men aren't? It makes no sense, lol :russ:

I get that the X-Men are supposed to be an allegory for oppressed minorities, but Stan Lee and Jack Kirby didn't fully think through the logic of it.

It's fiction, though, so whatever :manny:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
OK, but the general public doesn't know the alter ego or origin story of Spider-Man. It doesn't make sense that a regular human in the Marvel universe would fear or hate the X-Men but not also fear or hate Spider-Man.

He would be viewed as a mutant (I know that he's technically a mutate, but that distinction wouldn't be known or cared about) if we're being honest.

mutants are discussed all the time in marvel comics.

on the news. in the senate. 24/7 like trump.

as would happen if mutants started springing up in the real world.

people would know the difference.

-

humans are weird. they love MJ, beyonce, obama while hating the black man who lives around the corner.

they love steve jobs while hating "middle easterners/immigrants"