X-Men '97

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've talked about this a few pages ago.

Morph can only mimic the physical powers of others (strength, speed, etc). He can't mimic non-physical powers (magnetism, magic, telepathy, telekinesis, etc).

So even if Morph transformed into Magneto, he couldn't do sh*t lol.

So why doesnt he just come into every battle as Quicksilver,or anybody less useless than Morph:mjlol:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm pretty sure that the creative team behind the show just wanted to recreate that Magneto/Wolverine comic panel. That's why they had Wolvie on the team fighting Magneto, lol.

Also, for me personally, I'm not a fan of bone claws Wolverine. So I hope that he regains his adamantium quickly.

Nobody is,who the hell wants to see bone claws. Just another sad attempt to nerf Wolverine for future plans. They are trying to ween the younger generations off Wolverine being the focal point,since they will have a hard time replacing Hugh Jackman:francis:

But ill do some research and see if i can see any good reason why having bone claws beats having metal claws. I keep hearing "berserker" mode. Go berserk if you like,at the end of the day its 6 bones sticking out your wrist. Which doesnt even beat having 2 swords:francis:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Nobody is,who the hell wants to see bone claws. Just another sad attempt to nerf Wolverine for future plans. They are trying to ween the younger generations off Wolverine being the focal point,since they will have a hard time replacing Hugh Jackman:francis:

YEA...

IT WAS REPORTED YEARS AGO
THAT WOLVERINE WAS GONNA
TAKE A BACK SEAT IN THE MCU

THEN THEY TURNED AROUND
AND BROUGHT JACKMAN BACK
SO WHO KNOWS

:devil:
:evil:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

But ill do some research and see if i can see any good reason why having bone claws beats having metal claws. I keep hearing "berserker" mode. Go berserk if you like,at the end of the day its 6 bones sticking out your wrist. Which doesnt even beat having 2 swords:francis:
Yeah Jackman is Wolverine just like RDJ is ironman. They can do it but it’s not going to be easy

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

YEA...

IT WAS REPORTED YEARS AGO
THAT WOLVERINE WAS GONNA
TAKE A BACK SEAT IN THE MCU

THEN THEY TURNED AROUND
AND BROUGHT JACKMAN BACK
SO WHO KNOWS

Its perfect,this Deadpool movie will likely be another garbage addition to the franchise. People needed to see Jordan come back on the Wizards before they stopped wanting to see him make a come back. This Deadpool movie should kill people wanting to see Hugh return as Wolverine. We will see if im wrong and its suprisingly good.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Its perfect,this Deadpool movie will likely be another garbage addition to the franchise. People needed to see Jordan come back on the Wizards before they stopped wanting to see him make a come back. This Deadpool movie should kill people wanting to see Hugh return as Wolverine. We will see if im wrong and its suprisingly good.

IF THIS DEADPOOL MOVIE IS BAD
THE MCU WILL BE IN CRITICAL CONDITION

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
So why doesnt he just come into every battle as Quicksilver,or anybody less useless than Morph:mjlol:
I mean, Quicksilver is mainly just a speedster, lol.

Also, I believe that he can only mimic powers for a specific amount of time, not forever.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Jean was slinging Hulk around with her telepathy like a spinning top. Why couldn't Wanda do that shyt in the movies breh? :lolbron:

Magneto really did the thing. The thing from the comics :damn:

Wanda crushes brains breh…… like @tuckgod big titty Columbian crushed soda cans with her titties

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
GNRj_B6X0AASMup

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

THATS ALL HES DOING.

TAKING CLASSIC MATERIAL
AND RUNNING THROUGH IT
AT A RIDICULOUS PACE.

nikkaS TALKING LIKE
THIS IS ORIGINAL WORK.

THE NEXT GUY CAN DO
THE SAME THING.

Yep..he's just copying Claremont..a little bit of Grant Morrison...and of course the legendary Fatal Attractions deal which is mashed up with Eve of Destruction and Operation Zero Tolerance. The thing is...if its someone else, who writes the dialogue.