R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
One Google search and it's all over the first page you weird ass Dwayne slurper
Those arent confirmed...motherfukkers assuming and wanting. If the Rock is the big bad cookie monster...why arent they running hot without him? Lol. Naive ass little nygga.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Those arent confirmed...motherfukkers assuming and wanting. If the Rock is the big bad cookie monster...why arent they running hot without him? Lol. Naive ass little nygga.
All the reputable news sites say the same shyt you stupid faq take your L and stfu cum guzzler

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Anyone know what the creator of this show did to get fired? Based on hype alone this guy did his thing and this could have been an avenue to greater things. If it was just this only fans thing then Gunn needs to holla at him and tell him look drop that shyt and come and run some projects here at DC. Let him be involved with the DC animated world and develop him from there. I heard he also started on season 2 of Xmen 97. I guess later seasons will highlight just how much of a success the show is thanks to his overall input.
We don't know exactly why. Disney/Marvel won't say why. All that's there is speculation.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Investing too much into superman despite Henry Cavil was clearly on his way out and they never did anything with the character. Rock demanded a ludicrous amount of money and all sorts of control. The film tanked, he got bored and left them high & dry because he never cared about the character whatsoever
True. And I actually liked the movie. The biggest problem I saw was that it was going to be an issue conceptually wise. His foe in the comics is basically a big ass child. It wouldn't work out unless Black Adam was going to take the L in another movie, and we both know Dwayne didn't want to be a villain.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
i dont know if this could connect to this timeline. but i would like to see scarlet witch "house of m" done correctly(no more mutants)

and yeah the pace is a bit fast. i wish i could see more of gambit and bishop. they were my two lowkey favs for some reason as a kid.lol

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
He got the hint, but he was over it at this point. No blushing today.

“Perhaps the Professor’s vision for the future was too nearsighted and begging for your tolerance was our first mistake.”- Hank

Hank McCoy had his MLK 'burning house' moment.

Honestly you could have probably got 2 seasons worth of stuff based on what happened but this show is FANTASTIC!

Bring that show runner back please!