X-Men '97

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I'll do a rewatch, but I thought Charles already accom that.
Charles was trying to take over Magneto's brain but Magneto was fighting it and then Cyclops stopped Charles in the middle of the process in order to give the Gold Team fighting Bastion more time.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shoulda bought Jean to face magneto instead of the guy with the metal skeleton. Cyke got tired of that short guy always hitting on his girl.

He better not get his claws back in under a hour next season. I wanna see the bone claws for at least 1 full season, and I want a Wolverine/Sabertooth episode.

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All I’m gonna say on Beau is if whatever he did on OF or anywhere else wasn’t illegal then they need to bring him back because X-Men 97 has been that good. I don’t give an iota of a fukk what he does in his personal life.

I don’t know what the legal ramifications are obviously but I think Disney is going to have to make a statement either about why they got rid of this dude or why they can’t/won’t bring him back.

There’s no way they could’ve anticipated the groundswell this show would produce. Real talk, I don’t give a fukk about any of the X-Men shyt that Fox put out over the last 20 plus years, now that this is out. It’s like it doesn’t even exist anymore as far I’m concerned. X-Men ‘97 is that good.

Folks making this man out to be a genius when it sounds like hes simply taking some of the best stories from the comics and doing a mashup:mjlol:

Which is one of the complaints in the thread. Its sad if its really that difficult to hire people to write a story,based on one of the many popular stories from the comics. Yall had me really thinking this man was doing something. Ill give it to him that for whatever reason alot of the writers for these comic book movies refuse to just go with whats already been given.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Folks making this man out to be a genius when it sounds like hes simply taking some of the best stories from the comics and doing a mashup:mjlol:

Which is one of the complaints in the thread. Its sad if its really that difficult to hire people to write a story,based on one of the many popular stories from the comics. Yall had me really thinking this man was doing something. Ill give it to him that for whatever reason alot of the writers for these comic book movies refuse to just go with whats already been given.

THATS ALL HES DOING.

TAKING CLASSIC MATERIAL
AND RUNNING THROUGH IT
AT A RIDICULOUS PACE.

nikkaS TALKING LIKE
THIS IS ORIGINAL WORK.

THE NEXT GUY CAN DO
THE SAME THING.
:devil:
:evil:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Charles was trying to take over Magneto's brain but Magneto was fighting it and then Cyclops stopped Charles in the middle of the process in order to give the Gold Team fighting Bastion more time.

Why couldnt morph just transform into Magneto and fix the earths magnetic field? Since he was able to morph into QuickSilver and have super speed:mjlol:

Pretty sure they messed up on that one. Plus it just makes people wonder why Morph is such a bum if he can do that:heh:

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Shoulda bought Jean to have magneto instead of the guy with the metal skeleton. Cyke got tired of that short guy always hitting on his girl.

He better not get his claws back in under a hour next season. I wanna see the bone claws for at least 1 full season, and I want a Wolverine/Sabertooth episode.
I'm pretty sure that the creative team behind the show just wanted to recreate that Magneto/Wolverine comic panel. That's why they had Wolvie on the team fighting Magneto, lol.

Also, for me personally, I'm not a fan of bone claws Wolverine. So I hope that he regains his adamantium quickly.

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Why couldnt morph just transform into Magneto and fix the earths magnetic field? Since he was able to morph into QuickSilver and have super speed:mjlol:

Pretty sure they messed up on that one. Plus it just makes people wonder why Morph is such a bum if he can do that:heh:
I've talked about this a few pages ago.

Morph can only mimic the physical powers of others (strength, speed, etc). He can't mimic non-physical powers (magnetism, magic, telepathy, telekinesis, etc).

So even if Morph transformed into Magneto, he couldn't do sh*t lol.