X-Men '97

puggle

Superstar
Daps
idk Lowkey he is physically built for the role, and he and apocalypse can be overdramatic as fukk. Like Apocalypse is extra extra and who is gonna tell him to turn it down a notch ……

They just got to modulate the Rock’s voice to try and make him sound the cartoon version. Black Adam didn’t work because they gave him his own movie outside of Shazam. If he had play the villain to Shazam it would have been a much better movie.
He’ll be terrible lol, let’s be honest, he’s better at tackling comedy stuff than dramatic material.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Flash? Nah, that's wild. This show looks NOTHING like Flash animation.
I don't know how you look at such fire animation and think that it's Flash but whatever, that's just your opinion :manny:

They can definitely increase the animation budget. It’s very choppy and direct. You don’t get a lot of those in between animation frames that make things smooth.

It’s like comparing an Arksys game vs. Capcom. Arksys games have very smooth looking textures/sprites but they don’t have many transition frames in their moves. Capcom textures are more rough but they put a lot of transition frames in there between actions.

Daps
I'm only in the second issue of Fatal Attractions and ya know something? I never realized how much they changed Xavier's character for the show :jbhmm:

Xavier in the comics is literally ten steps ahead. He uses his telepathy at times to operate on somewhat of a god mode :ehh:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
I can’t believe they really did it and fukked up my boy Wolvie :mjcry:

Someone said he should have went for the head but I don’t think wolverines intent was ever to kill magneto because that defeats the whole purpose of their mission. They needed him to reverse what happened on earth. Which is why I think his quote about “the brave die first” is actually referencing himself because he’s making the sacrifice as the likely outcome is while he’s being killed, magneto will be distracted for professor to do his thing.

This show has been fire so far but the pacing definitely is too fast. They are trying to squeeze 500 stories in 10 episodes when it could be fleshed out a lot better.

Also magneto reacts off raw emotion. Bastian didn’t seem all that concerned when he found out he had been freed. He probably low key knew magneto would do some shyt to turn humanity against mutants

Daps
I'm only in the second issue of Fatal Attractions and ya know something? I never realized how much they changed Xavier's character for the show :jbhmm:

Xavier in the comics is literally ten steps ahead. He uses his telepathy at times to operate on somewhat of a god mode :ehh:

Been so long since I read comics that I totally forgot that Nightcrawler becomes the leader of Excalibur :jbhmm:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Cyclops so reckless :mjlol:

Why didn't he just call X's name instead of blasting his chair? :mjlol:

What if the chair tipped over and Xavier fell out and hit his head and was knocked unconscious :deadrose:

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I can’t believe they really did it and fukked up my boy Wolvie :mjcry:

Someone said he should have went for the head but I don’t think wolverines intent was ever to kill magneto because that defeats the whole purpose of their mission. They needed him to reverse what happened on earth. Which is why I think his quote about “the brave die first” is actually referencing himself because he’s making the sacrifice as the likely outcome is while he’s being killed, magneto will be distracted for professor to do his thing.

This show has been fire so far but the pacing definitely is too fast. They are trying to squeeze 500 stories in 10 episodes when it could be fleshed out a lot better.

Also magneto reacts off raw emotion. Bastian didn’t seem all that concerned when he found out he had been freed. He probably low key knew magneto would do some shyt to turn humanity against mutants
He's not turning humanity against mutants..they are complicit in OZT. Sentinal creation..the undercurrent of bigotry is strong