X-Men '97

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
They clearly did they cleared schedule for this and Deadpool and they even put the X-men on coke bottles plus the amount of merchandise they are selling is high
I could be wrong but I think that merchandise is designed to capitalize on people interested in it. This show has mainstream appeal and should be used on more crossover marketing. Like how they do their movie properties.

Like lowkey DeMayo is the face of this because he is putting himself out there. They could be doing way more on social media and such to push this. I thought the coke cans was the entire line, and right now McDonalds is pushing Thunderbolt toys. They covered their bets, but I dont think they were betting on this being this big. Come season 2 I expect they’ll have a much bigger push around merchandise.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
No nikka. You don’t understand the logical end of your ”innocent“ argument is Magneto’s side.:pachaha:You can’t divide people as innocent and not innocent. That’s what you are doing which is the point the show is making.

Storm straight out nixed the idea of taking Bastions powers away as a step too far despite what he’s done even though he isn’t innocent.The X-men are still trying to save the converted Prime Sentinels even though they aren't entirely innocent.

That‘s co-existing. Magneto went the punishment route.

You still arguing for punishiment but that Magneto has gone too far. Punishment always ends up dividing people. That’s what the Shi’ar ep was about.
Xavier is no better. Took his sweet time coming back ..wants to bang Jean...and the Dark Xavier is definitely coming ..thats how they are gonna justify Cyclops flipping.
Onslaught
Exodus
Maybe the Avengers...
Obviously a Omega Red sidestep next season

All coming

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I hate animation in this day and age. Looks so cheap.

I’m just starting this but the animation is making it kind of hard to watch.

Looks like early 2000’s eBaumsworld shyt.

I’ll fight through it off the strength of me loving the original.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I hate animation in this day and age. Looks so cheap.

I’m just starting this but the animation is making it kind of hard to watch.

Looks like early 2000’s eBaumsworld shyt.

I’ll fight through it off the strength of me loving the original.
Wtf:what:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I said that I would agree with Magneto more if he went directly against anti-mutant people. I never said that it was a great plan or whatever. Just that it would make more sense to me.

Anyway, "co-existence is messy" like Charles said and Magneto's plan is to extinguish anyone that doesn't agree with him. That's a terrible plan.
Been there done that. Wasn’t his first appearance trying to free Beast from a sham trial for destroying mutant registration documents by whooping on the soldiers?

, Magneto just said deuces. He didn’t close the door on the X-men who didn’t go with him. He said the door was still open.

Bastion is going to kill all the humans, too. Magneto turning off power is the only thing stopping Bastion from turning the world to Prime Sentinels and enslaving mutants to workhorses.

Neutralizing Bastion will stop the Prime Sentinels but Magneto saw Zemo, Doom, Cooper, and others complicit in his scheme even if they dont agree with his methods. Killing mutants and humans celebrating.

That’s how he got to this point.
Enough.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps

I don’t like the way the animation looks…

Looks like it was made with flash. I didn’t say the show is bad though. I just started it.

Too digital looking for me. I’m used to the 90’s animation so it’s hard to get use to this style.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Thats not it..or the X men would of been killed and not given an offer.
Breh, he just ripped Wolverine's adamantium out of him.

Also, when the X-Men arrived on Asteroid M, Magneto said that they had made their choice (to stand against him). He's not playing around with them anymore.

Magento is team f*ck anyone that stands in his way.

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Been there done that. Wasn’t his first appearance trying to free Beast from a sham trial for destroying mutant registration documents by whooping on the soldiers?

, Magneto just said deuces. He didn’t close the door on the X-men who didn’t go with him. He said the door was still open.

Bastion is going to kill all the humans, too. Magneto turning off power is the only thing stopping Bastion from turning the world to Prime Sentinels and enslaving mutants to workhorses.

Neutralizing Bastion will stop the Prime Sentinels but Magneto saw Zemo, Doom, Cooper, and others complicit in his scheme even if they dont agree with his methods. Killing mutants and humans celebrating.

That’s how he got to this point.
Enough.
The point still remains is that - not all mutants agree with Magneto.

Millions of mutants will die because of his actions. That's no better than what Bastion, Zemo and Doom were complicit in. It would have the same results but a different method. Also, not even Doom was fully on board with Bastion's plans.

Further, once the X-Men came to Asteroid M, he DID shut the door on them. Magneto has come to the point where it's either you're with me or against me.

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I don’t like the way the animation looks…

Looks like it was made with flash. I didn’t say the show is bad though. I just started it.

Too digital looking for me. I’m used to the 90’s animation so it’s hard to get use to this style.
Flash? Nah, that's wild. This show looks NOTHING like Flash animation.
I don't know how you look at such fire animation and think that it's Flash but whatever, that's just your opinion :manny:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Breh, he just ripped Wolverine's adamantium out of him.

Also, when the X-Men arrived on Asteroid M, Magneto said that they had made their choice (to stand against him). He's not playing around with them anymore.

Magento is team f*ck anyone that stands in his way.
He did that because they came looking for a fight trying to play the saint role...

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
He did that because they came looking for a fight trying to play the saint role...
Magneto has his perspective, and they have theirs. Also, they weren't trying to be "saints".

They were saying, don't kill everyone on Earth, and restore Earth's magnetic field.