X-Men '97

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Man, realizing next week is the last episode until potentially 2025 is a killshot.

The new era of X-Men comics and storylines look incredible though.

It's been 60 years of X-Men. Been great to watch.

They were renewed up to a third season at the minimum Beau left treatments or they writing scripts. Considering all this is in 3d this could drop early 25.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
They were renewed up to a third season at the minimum Beau left treatments or they writing scripts. Considering all this is in 3d this could drop early 25.
Yeah my bad, didn't mean it as destroying to the series, but going to be a tough wait for fans.

5 hours of animation over 2.5 months after decades of waiting was absolutely worth it.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea when people try to bring their real world politics into this show its unbearable. The poiint is both xabier and magneto are right and wrong. Magneto goes too far. Xavier thinks he can play nice. Theres no middle ground between them. Thats probably cyclopses role.

His hatred of humans is making him destroy everyone. He has steriotypically gone “MAD”.

Isnt "survival of the fittest" Magnetos motto,or am i confusing him with someone else?

Seems like hes decided the most powerful mutants wont need a magnetic field to survive. The weak mutants and humans will die,and then mutants can repopulate the planet.

And we calling them the P-Men till one of em slide for Wolverine. And the P dont stand for Proffessor:martin:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's apocalypse...:beli:

Well looks like "Magnus" has taken a page out of his book. Because he sure doesnt care about the rest of the mutants dying:mjlol:.

But in fairness to him,he probably thinks the mutants that followed him to Genosha were the ones who felt like he felt. The ones who didnt are human apologist and sympathizers. If they die,they die:manny:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
idk Lowkey he is physically built for the role, and he and apocalypse can be overdramatic as fukk. Like Apocalypse is extra extra and who is gonna tell him to turn it down a notch ……

They just got to modulate the Rock’s voice to try and make him sound the cartoon version. Black Adam didn’t work because they gave him his own movie outside of Shazam. If he had play the villain to Shazam it would have been a much better movie.
I hope it ain't true not unless marvel likes throwing money away. Dudes a diva and I think Hollywood is about getting sick of him

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
So, an episode away from the finale, remember everyone freaking out in the first 60 pages of this thread about how this series would be all "agenda" and started bemoaning how they're 'making Wolverine gay' and how none of those things that they were bytching about came to pass and realize that those people's opinions (or at least preconceptions) are to be rendered invalid eternally as we've gotten the most true to character adaptation of X-Men since the first animated series and it's even surpassed that run in writing and animation.

Like I said at the start, all those 'agenda' concerns before we saw a scene were each idiot's own fan fiction and they need to take a good look at themselves for dreaming up and fearing all those scenarios instead of waiting until release and enjoying this incredible series like the rest of us have.

Read back the foolishness of the rampant fear and ignorance in this early thread and see why the lack of top-notch X-Men content has probably helped in stunting a generation or two.

fukk everyone who prejudged this project before seeing episode 1 and please realize you're part of the problem the series is addressing.

+rep

:salute:

I remember a poster saying they were turning everyone gay :laugh:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Josh Brolin still played Thanos...you think they doing the skinny Appcalypse gimmick like for the Fox version....

Josh Brolins face isnt as famous as The Rock,and his voice was absolutely perfect. I dont want to hear The Rocks voice when Apocalypse speaks

"I am as far beyond mutants,as they are beyond you jabroni:blessed:"

Plus the Rock should have some awareness. He just gained some popularity back after his return to the WWE. No need to ruin that by doing what people begun to dislike him for. Which is the perception that he forces and politics himself into these movie properties.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Josh Brolins face isnt as famous as The Rock,and his voice was absolutely perfect. I dont want to hear The Rocks voice when Apocalypse speaks

"I am as far beyond mutants,as they are beyond you jabroni:blessed:"

Plus the Rock should have some awareness. He just gained some popularity back after his return to the WWE. No need to ruin that by doing what people begun to dislike him for. Which is the perception that he forces and politics himself into these movie properties.

rock playing apocalypse is a mistake... he does not project gravitas...:beli: he was already black adam and he failed as him...

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
rock playing apocalypse is a mistake... he does not project gravitas...:beli: he was already black adam and he failed as him...

Now the question is what character can Disney throw at him to maintain a good relationship with him:scust:.

Has to be someone they can convince him is important but really isnt on the low. fukk it,just offer him Beast and let the chips fall. Or create some new special character just for The Rock:mjlol:.