X-Men '97

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, an episode away from the finale, remember everyone freaking out in the first 60 pages of this thread about how this series would be all "agenda" and started bemoaning how they're 'making Wolverine gay' and how none of those things that they were bytching about came to pass and realize that those people's opinions (or at least preconceptions) are to be rendered invalid eternally as we've gotten the most true to character adaptation of X-Men since the first animated series and it's even surpassed that run in writing and animation.

Like I said at the start, all those 'agenda' concerns before we saw a scene were each idiot's own fan fiction and they need to take a good look at themselves for dreaming up and fearing all those scenarios instead of waiting until release and enjoying this incredible series like the rest of us have.

Read back the foolishness of the rampant fear and ignorance in this early thread and see why the lack of top-notch X-Men content has probably helped in stunting a generation or two.

fukk everyone who prejudged this project before seeing episode 1 and please realize you're part of the problem the series is addressing.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

idk Lowkey he is physically built for the role, and he and apocalypse can be overdramatic as fukk. Like Apocalypse is extra extra and who is gonna tell him to turn it down a notch ……

They just got to modulate the Rock’s voice to try and make him sound the cartoon version. Black Adam didn’t work because they gave him his own movie outside of Shazam. If he had play the villain to Shazam it would have been a much better movie.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I hate animation in this day and age. Looks so cheap.

I’m just starting this but the animation is making it kind of hard to watch.

Looks like early 2000’s eBaumsworld shyt.

I’ll fight through it off the strength of me loving the original.

Bruh people have been conditioned to like this cheap faux 2D animation and can’t see beyond :gladbron: moments. Those lazy Netflix series like Baki and Voltron get churned out so quickly nobody knows what good animation is anymore.

The days of animation cels, and high quality is pencils/inking are long gone. :francis:

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Bruh people have been conditioned to like this cheap faux 2D animation and can’t see beyond :gladbron: moments. Those lazy Netflix series like Baki and Voltron get churned out so quickly nobody knows what good animation is anymore.

The days of animation cels, and high quality is pencils/inking are long gone. :francis:
I thought you didn’t like the show? You still in the thread? Weirdo shyt

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I thought you didn’t like the show? You still in the thread? Weirdo shyt

:camby: Show me where I said I hate the show or called it trash. Weirdo shyt is turning this thread into a nostalgia circle jerk where no can criticize or bring up literal issues with the show.

Like I said earlier it’s an above average show.