X-Men '97

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Now the question is what character can Disney throw at him to maintain a good relationship with him:scust:.

Has to be someone they can convince him is important but really isnt on the low. fukk it,just offer him Beast and let the chips fall. Or create some new special character just for The Rock:mjlol:.

Why does he even need to be involved at this point???:mjlol: you want him to not show up for work and piss in more water bottles...:dead:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Josh Brolins face isnt as famous as The Rock,and his voice was absolutely perfect. I dont want to hear The Rocks voice when Apocalypse speaks

"I am as far beyond mutants,as they are beyond you jabroni:blessed:"

Plus the Rock should have some awareness. He just gained some popularity back after his return to the WWE. No need to ruin that by doing what people begun to dislike him for. Which is the perception that he forces and politics himself into these movie properties.
Marvel dont have to hire him...you know...lol

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Anyone know what the creator of this show did to get fired? Based on hype alone this guy did his thing and this could have been an avenue to greater things. If it was just this only fans thing then Gunn needs to holla at him and tell him look drop that shyt and come and run some projects here at DC. Let him be involved with the DC animated world and develop him from there. I heard he also started on season 2 of Xmen 97. I guess later seasons will highlight just how much of a success the show is thanks to his overall input.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Anyone know what the creator of this show did to get fired? Based on hype alone this guy did his thing and this could have been an avenue to greater things. If it was just this only fans thing then Gunn needs to holla at him and tell him look drop that shyt and come and run some projects here at DC. Let him be involved with the DC animated world and develop him from there. I heard he also started on season 2 of Xmen 97. I guess later seasons will highlight just how much of a success the show is thanks to his overall input.

dude was doing OF... :dame:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
i could see rock being young apoc and then celestial tech upgrades him into a thanos cgi character with a while diff voice

He is not a serious enough actor for apoc. Oscar isaac is better and he was trash but didnt have the gravitas. Rock do have that.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
i could see rock being young apoc and then celestial tech upgrades him into a thanos cgi character with a while diff voice

He is not a serious enough actor for apoc. Oscar isaac is better and he was trash but didnt have the gravitas. Rock do have that.

Make Apocalypse CGI but they need a great actor to pull it off...:ld:

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
All I’m gonna say on Beau is if whatever he did on OF or anywhere else wasn’t illegal then they need to bring him back because X-Men 97 has been that good. I don’t give an iota of a fukk what he does in his personal life.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
I don’t know what the legal ramifications are obviously but I think Disney is going to have to make a statement either about why they got rid of this dude or why they can’t/won’t bring him back.

There’s no way they could’ve anticipated the groundswell this show would produce. Real talk, I don’t give a fukk about any of the X-Men shyt that Fox put out over the last 20 plus years, now that this is out. It’s like it doesn’t even exist anymore as far I’m concerned. X-Men ‘97 is that good.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Now the question is what character can Disney throw at him to maintain a good relationship with him:scust:.

Has to be someone they can convince him is important but really isnt on the low. fukk it,just offer him Beast and let the chips fall. Or create some new special character just for The Rock:mjlol:.
Keep him out the MCU entirely, Bring in Cena as the new cable instead

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
So, an episode away from the finale, remember everyone freaking out in the first 60 pages of this thread about how this series would be all "agenda" and started bemoaning how they're 'making Wolverine gay' and how none of those things that they were bytching about came to pass and realize that those people's opinions (or at least preconceptions) are to be rendered invalid eternally as we've gotten the most true to character adaptation of X-Men since the first animated series and it's even surpassed that run in writing and animation.

Like I said at the start, all those 'agenda' concerns before we saw a scene were each idiot's own fan fiction and they need to take a good look at themselves for dreaming up and fearing all those scenarios instead of waiting until release and enjoying this incredible series like the rest of us have.

Read back the foolishness of the rampant fear and ignorance in this early thread and see why the lack of top-notch X-Men content has probably helped in stunting a generation or two.

fukk everyone who prejudged this project before seeing episode 1 and please realize you're part of the problem the series is addressing.
Yes I hate these type of people, they do this with everything from tv to movies. Just cynical people expressing themselves.

They all gather up and get on the internet and spread their pessimism

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Back to the show, I can’t believe they went there with wolverine. He has been so protected over the years you would have forgot that this happened to him.

Idk the inside story about the creator getting fired but they better bring him back before they ruin something that could be a massive success in years to come. I hope Disney realizes their goal is to make money and not cater to the agenda. Unless dude did some fouls stuff ofcourse and if so they need to put out a statement because the fans aren’t going to just let it go this show is restoring the feeling and I would hate to see it not live up to it’s potential

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Keep him out the MCU entirely, Bring in Cena as the new cable instead
Absolutely silly. The jealousy thing over Rock being successful is pitiful.
Cena hasnt had one food role to date. Batista? He's lucky he was apart of the MCU push for Guuardians.. that could of been a disaster and if the X men rights from the get go...the Avengers would of never been greenlighted.