X-Men '97

Daps
caught up on this and this is heat :whew:

Beau DeMayo needs to be involved as writer of any live action X-Men film. in fact current writing team needs to write the film.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
You can come up with whatever BS rationale but it doesn't justify what Magneto is doing at all.
Ain’t no BS. This is literally what the series is saying.

Xavier’s speech to the Shiar spoke it plainly. Co-existing is hard.

But if you rationalize stuff as it’s okay to hurt this group because they hurt me. You just end of like the Shiar. Going in busting skulls to hurt the some people to bring them to heel.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Bastion had them on ropes and let magneto know that OZT was at every level of the world powers. He literally divided and conquered the x-men, Prime Sentinels were able to recover from damage so time wasn’t on their side.

Based on the story they are telling and magneto’s state of mind. He had two options based on saving mutant lives.

- X out Bastion which narratively we don’t know if Bastion’s death would stop the sentinels endangering more mutant lives.

- Quickest option drop the EMP and stop all mutant death. And send a message to humanity. Which is what he told the X-men with the Asteroid M offer.

Even though magneto had a lazy arc. He showed humans compassion at his trial and was royally betrayed for it. Narratively he was done with all of it.
OK but how is he going to stop mutant death when his actions are going to cause many mutants to die?

Not all mutants are going to want to go to Asteroid M because some don't agree with Magneto and others won't leave their non-mutant family members to die.

Like c'mon man lol.

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Ain’t no BS. This is literally what the series is saying.

Xavier’s speech to the Shiar spoke it plainly. Co-existing is hard.

But if you rationalize stuff as it’s okay to hurt this group because they hurt me. You just end of like the Shiar. Going in busting skulls to hurt the some people to bring them to heel.
Your last paragraph literally supports my point. You seem to be confused about your own "reasoning" :mjlol:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Ok but how is he going to stop mutant death when his actions are going to cause many mutants to die?

Not all mutants are going to want to go to Asteroid M because some don't agree with Magneto and others won't leave their non-mutant family members to die.

Like c'mon man lol.

BREH SUNSPOT LITERALLY JUST TOLD HIS MOM TO FUKK OFF AND ROUGE CHUNKED THE DEUCE TO HER BROTHER. :mindblown:

We literally talking about 1000s vs extinction. That’s magneto mindset right now. You’re thinking about this from your perspective not his.

Magneto is literally on his

FxENd5mXwAIEI6p.jpg

He’s taking mutants who agree with him which in this scenario who have just gone through a massacre and potential genocide. Humanity has shown they don’t want coexistence so who are common mutants going to side with?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Your last paragraph literally supports my point. You seem to be confused about your own "reasoning" :mjlol:
No nikka. You don’t understand the logical end of your ”innocent“ argument is Magneto’s side.:pachaha:You can’t divide people as innocent and not innocent. That’s what you are doing which is the point the show is making.

Storm straight out nixed the idea of taking Bastions powers away as a step too far despite what he’s done even though he isn’t innocent.The X-men are still trying to save the converted Prime Sentinels even though they aren't entirely innocent.

That‘s co-existing. Magneto went the punishment route.

You still arguing for punishiment but that Magneto has gone too far. Punishment always ends up dividing people. That’s what the Shi’ar ep was about.

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
BREH SUNSPOT LITERALLY JUST TOLD HIS MOM TO FUKK OFF AND ROUGE CHUNKED THE DEUCE TO HER BROTHER. :mindblown:

We literally talking about 1000s vs extinction. That’s magneto mindset right now. You’re thinking about this from your perspective not his.

Magneto is literally on his

FxENd5mXwAIEI6p.jpg

He’s taking mutants who agree with him which in this scenario who have just gone through a massacre and potential genocide. Humanity has shown they don’t want coexistence so who are common mutants going to side with?
If Magneto only cares about mutants that agree with him. Then, he's no better than Bastion or any other anti-mutant person.

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
No nikka. You don’t understand the logical end of your ”innocent“ argument is Magneto’s side.:pachaha:You can’t divide people as innocent and not innocent. That’s what you are doing which is the point the show is making.

Storm straight out nixed the idea of taking Bastions powers away as a step too far despite what he’s done even though he isn’t innocent.The X-men are still trying to save the converted Prime Sentinels even though they aren't entirely innocent.

That‘s co-existing. Magneto went the punishment route.

You still arguing for punishiment but that Magneto has gone too far. Punishment always ends up dividing people. That’s what the Shi’ar ep was about.
I said that I would agree with Magneto more if he went directly against anti-mutant people. I never said that it was a great plan or whatever. Just that it would make more sense to me.

Anyway, "co-existence is messy" like Charles said and Magneto's plan is to extinguish anyone that doesn't agree with him. That's a terrible plan.