X-Men '97

Daps
Problem is what he did to the earth’s magnetic field would also kill thousands of mutants too

This is what I don't get. In the Asteroid M episode of the old show, magneto went around gathering up mutants. This time he said eff it and took himself and 2 other mutants and was willing to kill everybody else? :deadrose:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Thats my only complaint about this series is that they are not letting these great stories breathe. We couldve had 5 seasons off of what we saw so far but when the suits are involved they got to rush to get to the point before they pull the plug i guess.

This is the first time we see sinister in action but that is his power set. He can control every molecule in his body so he can shapeshift bend like mr fantastic,telepathy, telekinesis and tech from apocalypse. He basically a human that was turned into a mutant frankenstein. He just a mad scientist thats why he dont care about mutants being wiped out cause if he got a sample he can clone them and add their powers to himself if he likes it
No one knew this would be a guaranteed smash hit...that's why they did so many major plot points...

Well I knew it would it be a smash hit..Chris Clarement copycat stories in animation? Easy money. But the rest of you are new to this...so enjoy the magic.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
This is what I don't get. In the Asteroid M episode of the old show, magneto went around gathering up mutants. This time he said eff it and took himself and 2 other mutants and was willing to kill everybody else? :deadrose:
When Cortez sabotaged Asteroid M in the comics..what that ep was based on...Magneto repaired Asteroid M and made it seem like him and the Acolytes were going to die in the flames. But he told Xavier. "Whatever comes..me and mine would not go like lambs to the slaughter but like tigers!" His point is to always fight instead of living on your knees ..begging for scraps like u see with Asians and Indians when it comes to white people.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Magneto is not right, instead of him going after Bastion who told him he killed all those people he is hurting everybody else having a tantrum. He had a temporary solution that was right for the moment in shutting down the prime sentinels and now he is taking it too far.
Yea when people try to bring their real world politics into this show its unbearable. The poiint is both xabier and magneto are right and wrong. Magneto goes too far. Xavier thinks he can play nice. Theres no middle ground between them. Thats probably cyclopses role.

His hatred of humans is making him destroy everyone. He has steriotypically gone “MAD”.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Magneto is not right, instead of him going after Bastion who told him he killed all those people he is hurting everybody else having a tantrum. He had a temporary solution that was right for the moment in shutting down the prime sentinels and now he is taking it too far.
It's a multitude of plots..Fatal Attractions with the EMP Pulse..Wolverine decimation....Eve of Destruction where he was stabbed and Nova killed 16 million mutants in Genosha afterwards...and sort of Magneto War when he blackmailed the UN to hand over Genosha or he would grind the magnetosphere to a halt. Joseph died repairing the Magnetoshere. He's not here for this...lol. Tough shyt.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Yea when people try to bring their real world politics into this show its unbearable. The poiint is both xabier and magneto are right and wrong. Magneto goes too far. Xavier thinks he can play nice. Theres no middle ground between them. Thats probably cyclopses role.

His hatred of humans is making him destroy everyone. He has steriotypically gone “MAD”.
Cyclops was doing his thing and the writers introduced the terrigan mist just to make him look bad. I can see them eventually doing a utopia, but we got to see, but yeah not seeking conflict and not being soft was definitely something they should explore more.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

I actually have a theory on that, that this is all part of Bastion’s plan and the X-men can’t win this. Like we’re fans so we expect a win, but shyt what does a win even look like right now? Everything looks fukked

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

There is no middle ground...that's some Avengers shyt. Cyclops and his attitude is Magneto 2.0. We saw thst with Polaris after the genocide. They just pushed it real hard with Cyclops after Jean died and he started banging Emma...then Xavier was exposed after the Vulcan crap. They pushed Storm down to push Cyclops and Emma for years...until Jean came back and Cyclops acting hard went away instantly and Emna is basically a non factor these days.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
There is no middle ground...that's some Avengers shyt. Cyclops and his attitude is Magneto 2.0. We saw thst with Polaris after the genocide. They just pushed it real hard with Cyclops after Jean died and he started banging Emma...then Xavier was exposed after the Vulcan crap. They pushed Storm down to push Cyclops and Emma for years...until Jean came back and Cyclops acting hard went away instantly and Emna is basically a non factor these days.

There 100% is a middle ground. How can you say theres no middle ground between trying to hold for peace and destroying the world. Magneto isnt fighting for mutant rights at all. Hes a steriotypical villain rn. He has no point at all.

Charismatic leader trope, yall fall for it again. Think the guy comparing himself to a god is level headed here brehs.

He has zero point humans didnt cause genosha, bastion did. A mutant. Hes not helping anyone. Hes killing a million leeches rn. Hes genosha x 1000. Hes proving humans right by saying noone should have that power.

The reality is bastion, A MUTANT / AI hybrid with the help of some humans (literal SUPER VILLAINS and CIA esque extremists inside govts) got magneto to kill all humans and mutants in one swoop.. There are no real sides like yall saying. This isnt mutants vs humans at all. Both humans and mutants on both and neither side. Humans nor mutants are rhe real enemy or real problem in this, this fight was all caused by a rogue AI dragging them into a war that isnt even supposed to happen until he triggered it.

Never mind the whole dystopian future was caused by magneto sending mystique to kill kelly.

I actually have a theory on that, that this is all part of Bastion’s plan and the X-men can’t win this. Like we’re fans so we expect a win, but shyt what does a win even look like right now? Everything looks fukked
I agree, i think this is gonna go way left. I think the talk of “bastions mom shut the door in my face” is gonna come back. And bishop might have to kill a kid.

Last edited:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There 100% is a middle ground. How can you say theres no middle ground between trying to hold for peace and destroying the world. Magneto isnt fighting for mutant rights at all. Hes a steriotypical villain rn. He has no point at all.

Charismatic leader trope, yall fall for it again. He has zero point humans didnt cause genosha, bastion did. A mutant. Hes not helping anyone. Hes killing a million leeches rn. Hes genosha x 1000. Hes proving humans right by saying noone should have that power.

The reality is bastion, A MUTANT / AI hybrid with the help of some humans, got magneto to kill all humans and mutants in one swoop.. There are no real sides like yall saying. This isnt mutants vs humans at all. Both humans and mutants on both and neither side. Humans nor mutants are rhe real enemy or real problem in this, this fight was all caused by a rogue AI dragging them into a war that isnt even supposed to happen until he triggered it.

I agree, i think this is gonna go way left. I think the talk of “bastions mom shut the door in my face” is gonna come back. And bishop might have to kill a kid.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Charismatic leader trope, yall fall for it again. He has zero point humans didnt cause genosha, bastion did. A mutant. Hes not helping anyone. Hes killing a million leeches rn. Hes genosha x 1000. Hes proving humans right by saying noone should have that power.

The reality is bastion, A MUTANT / AI hybrid with the help of some humans, got magneto to kill all humans and mutants in one swoop.. There are no real sides like yall saying. This isnt mutants vs humans at all. Both humans and mutants on both and neither side. Humans nor mutants are rhe real enemy or real problem in this, this fight was all caused by a rogue AI dragging them into a war that isnt even supposed to happen until he triggered it.

No. He's on his Asteroid free from persecution..hes in the drivers seat. Bastion did Genosha but the govts allowed OZT. Hunting everyone like animals. Nazi type shyt. This is the consequence for them all daring to cross the line....the humans were complicit and now its flipped to where Magneto is a monster when he strikes back in terms they can understand.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Yea this season probably going end on a infinity war type of shyt where they lose in some way