X-Men '97

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah, I don't know why Iceman and Warren haven't shown up. I mean the continuity is all jacked up since the first time Warren shows up in the first season, the team doesn't know him but in the fourth season with Iceman, flashbacks show Warren as part of the original team.

Hopefully we have REAL cameos in the next season instead of Morph changing into random characters during fights or characters in the background.

It is fun seeing morph, morph

Daps

:gucci:

She didn't even direct that question to him. She was just randomly tweeting about the show and here come this freaky naked nxgga.

He just randomly scouring twitter trolling folks.

I'm scared to tweet about it, this freaky nxgga gon pop up in my mentions like ":mjlit: would you like me to spoil you?

He is annoying.

One of yall send him this thread, I bet you he would start answering what we're saying in here :mjgrin:

I'm especially intrigued to see how he would deal with @R=G and Art Barr :mjgrin:

MurderToCassette

Sa Da Tay
Daps
Reppin
I am comfortable and I love you
The timing don't line up. However, I could see Magneto listening to DMX in 98

"Don't make me put you somewhere where nobody'll smell you
And when the lights is out, they don't come back on
This ain't a flick, you ain't gon' come back on, you ain't that strong"

GNF3h2aX0AAcz-p

"You knew it was wrong, but you asked for it, baby" :wow:

Daps

It is funny to send Wolverine out there to fight Magneto knowing how Madelyne absolutely bodied and played around with him back in episode 3 going at 1/10 the effort.

Cyclops vs Sinister
Jean vs Magneto

Would've been light work for the X-Men. Light.

They should also make Morph shift to more X-Men team members because that's what he's mainly there for anyways. However, if any of those members do actually join I can see it meaning more if Morph hasn't transformed into them often.

Magneto was holding back when he was fighting Madeline.

i remember when this hapened in the comic i was like

"why he aint did this sooner" :bryan:

i would NEVER send colossus and wolverine to go fukk with magneto or polaris. colossus shoulda been dead.

Easy answer. Magneto was tryna eff them up before. But he wasn't tryna eff them up. If you get my meaning.

For the most part, he always respected Xavier and had a soft spot in his heart for the X-Men. He really wanted them to join with him.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
:gucci:

She didn't even direct that question to him. She was just randomly tweeting about the show and here come this freaky naked nxgga.

He just randomly scouring twitter trolling folks.

I'm scared to tweet about it, this freaky nxgga gon pop up in my mentions like ":mjlit: would you like me to spoil you?

He is annoying.

Now lemme hear ya say "OV-Beau" (OV-Beau) :dame:
Say "OV-Beau" (OV-Beau)
1711218437550.png

Freaky ass nikka need to stay that ass inside :heh:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I feel like the xmen wouldve bad a better shot at taking out bastion if they didnt split up, especially if they were able to have magneto with them.
- i think when magneto was getting shaved up by bastion :dame:
He realize he different from other cats and just wanted earth destruction to take him out vs seeing him in a straight up fight
- and proffesor x was too worried about pleasing regular humans and the president to get the powerr on asap and ignoring the army of sentinal zombies. Rather than try to convince magneto to join to kill bastion

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
People shytting on wolverine need to realize from this ep its still the wolverine show whether they realize it or not.

i will say my worries on how they will handle wolverine are now over. They still made him the focal point of the show by having him be the one out for blood at end and giving him that moment. The emotional weight of that moment > everything else.

I hope he fukking destroys cylopse tho when he starts bugging. I wonder how they deal with tye fall out. I doubt mags just falls now, someone still gon have to end him and he got rest trapped, prolly will throw wolverine to the side. But will they make him fall out and do the reveal later, or do ot up there. I think they gon donit up there and he gon go true berserker rage since we never seen it on the show before.

I been waiting to see a boneclaw wolvie since I was a child. That live action shyt doesn't count. His fukked up splash panels first got me into drawing. Now we need a proper 90s Marrow.
She died in genosha. Was standing next to mad when cable ran up

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
These fukkers still don't get that Magneto was right, even after Genosha.

He's the hero in this. Tried to play the nice guy but realised it was pointless.

It would have been better if Xavier's soyboi LGBTQ rights campaigning ass was dead.
Problem is what he did to the earth’s magnetic field would also kill thousands of mutants too