X-Men '97

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This stuff is rushed.

Bastion had Magneto tied up and told him he was responsible for the mutant massacre yet Magneto doesn't go after him and Sinister? :comeon:

They just skipped an entire story just to get Magneto to fight the X-MEN.

And can someone explain what the hell Sinister's powers actually are? :what:

Now he's moving around like a smoke shadow from Stranger Things and can dissolve his body? :dahell:

Thats my only complaint about this series is that they are not letting these great stories breathe. We couldve had 5 seasons off of what we saw so far but when the suits are involved they got to rush to get to the point before they pull the plug i guess.

This is the first time we see sinister in action but that is his power set. He can control every molecule in his body so he can shapeshift bend like mr fantastic,telepathy, telekinesis and tech from apocalypse. He basically a human that was turned into a mutant frankenstein. He just a mad scientist thats why he dont care about mutants being wiped out cause if he got a sample he can clone them and add their powers to himself if he likes it

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Notice how Rouge didn’t say “Sugah” every 5 fukkin seconds. :francis:
🤦‍♂️ every time she says it.

I know it's the original voice actress, but I can't help but hear how much she sounds like Bobby Hill now compared to the original series. She doesn't have the same 'roar' to her voice so it makes it standout a little more when she says that.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
20 eps are not alot
That was one season back in the 90s. It looks like that is what they got and they split it in 2.

EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED THIS SEASON
SHOULD HAVE BEEN SPREAD OUT
OVER TWO SEASONS.

WE SHOULDNT HAVE SEEN XAVIER
UNTIL SEASON 2 WAS NEARING ITS END.

AND NO THEY DIDN'T SPLIT IT IN 2.
10 EPS OR LESS IS STANDARD FOR DISNEY+
:devil:
:evil:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED THIS SEASON
SHOULD HAVE BEEN SPREAD OUT
OVER TWO SEASONS.

WE SHOULDNT HAVE SEEN XAVIER
UNTIL SEASON 2 WAS NEARING ITS END.

AND NO THEY DIDN'T SPLIT IT IN 2.
10 EPS OR LESS IS STANDARD FOR DISNEY+
:devil:
:evil:

Whatever
They did what they did because they didn't know how it would be received
:unimpressed:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Magneto is not right, instead of him going after Bastion who told him he killed all those people he is hurting everybody else having a tantrum. He had a temporary solution that was right for the moment in shutting down the prime sentinels and now he is taking it too far.