X-Men '97

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Onslaught kicked everybody's ass...in the end, Franklin was the only reasons the heroes stayed alive.

I never forgot the poster
Onslaught: No one is safe

Very true.
Im just waiting if they'll bring up the Xavier memory of him lusting for Jean's 17 yr old p*ssy....lol
they won't.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
How would y'all feel about Onslaught being introduced?
They’ve already mixed and match villain plots so I have no problem with the idea.

It won’t be a one for one adoption since Franklin and a bunch of other characters aren’t there and don’t have the Heroes Reborn mission statement

Daps
The comics
GNCvcKEXUAAyG_y

X-Men ‘97
GNF3h2aX0AAcz-p

Sometimes you gotta pop out and SHOW nikkas
Certified Mutant man, I'm the one that up the score with 'em

- Magneto X
#MagnetoWasRight #RehireBeauDeMayo :wow:

Can somebody post the panels before and after this? I don't think I've ever seen them. This is the only one I've ever seen.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
why are they wearing these throwback outfits? Not that im complainging.

Seeing hulk in this shyt was random af lol
I'm guessing since the school/headquarters got destroyed, so did their costumes. They had their old costumes and older blackbird jets at Muir Island so they had to wear their old gear. I'm pretty sure for season 2, they'll be back to their 90s costumes.

Daps
Wildest part to think about for me is that while this is happening our boy Omega Level Mutant, Mr Freeze the World Iceman is still probably working at an accounting firm trying to be a “normal person” :wow:

If I’m a former X-Man and a Magneto earth-rending EMP and Prime sentinels are flying about I’m pulling up to the X Mansion to grab my suit IMMEDIATELY and getting into the mix

EMP knock out phones, no way to reach Professor X. Telepathy one way communication :troll:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Wildest part to think about for me is that while this is happening our boy Omega Level Mutant, Mr Freeze the World Iceman is still probably working at an accounting firm trying to be a “normal person” :wow:

If I’m a former X-Man and a Magneto earth-rending EMP and Prime sentinels are flying about I’m pulling up to the X Mansion to grab my suit IMMEDIATELY and getting into the mix

:russ: Jubilee vs Sunspot had me dying with their little ass blasts. Reminded me of a struggle pee-wee league undercard compared to the Magneto vs Everyone championship
Yeah, I don't know why Iceman and Warren haven't shown up. I mean the continuity is all jacked up since the first time Warren shows up in the first season, the team doesn't know him but in the fourth season with Iceman, flashbacks show Warren as part of the original team.

Hopefully we have REAL cameos in the next season instead of Morph changing into random characters during fights or characters in the background.