The comics
GNCvcKEXUAAyG_y

X-Men ‘97
GNF3h2aX0AAcz-p

Sometimes you gotta pop out and SHOW nikkas
Certified Mutant man, I'm the one that up the score with 'em

- Magneto X
#MagnetoWasRight #RehireBeauDeMayo :wow:

My apologies,looks like Proffeser X being useless,standing there with his mouth open pleading for Magneto to stop is actually comic book accurate:martin:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Maybe the most overrated story and character of that entire generation :unimpressed: It has "clone saga" level heat with me
its truly one of the WOAT stories ever. :mjlol: they was trying anything cuz image was taking every bodies food at the time. clone saga ended then onslaught happend. dc and marvel was hurting, they did the team up. but spawn, gen 13, and witchblade was killing

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
its truly one of the WOAT stories ever. :mjlol: they was trying anything cuz image was taking every bodies food at the time. clone saga ended then onslaught happend. dc and marvel was hurting, they did the team up. but spawn, gen 13, and witchblade was killing
Age of Apocalypse had happened and took over the industry..after that, the build to Onslaught started..almost a year.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
- professor x waking up in the milky way hood, realizing he shouldve stayed with his shiar birds:snoop:
- magneto pulled up on the mansion with that small ass astroid talking about who wants to join up :dahell:
- bastian hit morph with the know your role jabronie :mjpls::pacspit:
- sinister talking to jean like he hit her with a roofie and was on some :takedat: shyt while she was unconscious:picard:
- wolverine bringing knives to a magnet fight :ufdup::huhldup:
Sinister has cloned her..she has seen her naked and had access to her p*ssy but they just never head in that direction with those two.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
maybe freaky Beau will do what the comics didn't.
Onslaught kicked everybody's ass...in the end, Franklin was the only reason the heroes stayed alive.

I never forgot the poster
Onslaught: No one is safe
Im just waiting if they'll bring up the Xavier memory of him lusting for Jean's 17 yr old p*ssy....lol

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Not sure why their relationship would be impacted? If anything it should help their relationship. Lets see if Jean wants to still go around playing kissy face with you without the platinum claws mr big shot:mjgrin:

So i guess that last episode was our Wolverine moment:francis:?

Couldve at least let him get two more stabs in on Magneto smh. I will say they made the claws look alot more lethal this time around. WolVerine did what nobody else had the balls to do. Then punk ass Xavier saw what was about to happen to Wolverine too. But all he does is beg Magneto to stop for the millionth time. How can your leader be somebody who begs people more than a Keith Sweat album:snoop:. ? I see zero leadership qualities in Xavier other than he has the mansion. He needs a nice secretary role behind a desk at the Xavier school. Throw on that helmet Cerebro every once in a while if one of the students runs away. Other than that he is probably the worst leader Ive ever seen on a show.
:russ:

MAGNUS NOT LIKE THIS PLEASE :damn:

:laff:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I also heard Claremont based his interpretation of Magneto on a Zionist terrorist.
Thats some extra shyt from no names. Magneto's had a hard Malcolm X take dressed up with the holocaust backstory since the 80s...he became Marvel's most popular villain. Which is why he stood out on all of the animated shows, movies. Chris Claremont is a genius. This Beau cat is just mixing his stuff with some current stuff like OZT and Morrison's Genosha genocide excluding Lorna going crazy and killing when she rejoined the team.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
The comics
GNCvcKEXUAAyG_y

X-Men ‘97
GNF3h2aX0AAcz-p

Sometimes you gotta pop out and SHOW nikkas
Certified Mutant man, I'm the one that up the score with 'em

- Magneto X
#MagnetoWasRight #RehireBeauDeMayo :wow:
The timing don't line up. However, I could see Magneto listening to DMX in 98 :wow:

Look thru my eyes, see what I see
Do as I do, be what I be
Walk in my shoes, hurt your feet
Then know why I do dirt in the street

… Burning in hell, but don't deserve to be
Got nikkas I don't even know that wanna murder me
Just because they've heard of me
And they know that the Dark is for real
The bark is for real, when you see that spark it'll kill

It was always him versus me, but now I gotta teach him
Personal feelings put aside, 'cause now I gotta reach him
What I'd like to do is turn my head, like I don't know him
But it seems like I've been called on to show him
So I'ma show him
And if you never met me, then you've no right to judge me

I've got a good heart but this heart can get ugly

Edit: Now watch one of the Coli Brehs/lurkers make an AI Magneto version of this

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Sinister has always had an ambiguous power set in the comics due to him meddling with his own genes.

Off the top of my head in the comics he's shown, super speed, strength, energy blasts, the ability to control the tendrils in his cape, hieghtened durability/ regeneration. (I'm sure I'm forgetting other powers)

And during the Krakoan era he basically can use the power of any mutant whos genetic material he has.
Sinister can shape change...super strength...Blasts...Mind control wihich they changed to telepathy....regeneration/healing...practically immortal....and he has odd teleporting tech. Basically he shouldn't be afraid of anybody but he does stay away from confrontations with Apocalypse and Magneto. Nate Grey has shown he has the power to kill him.

Last edited: