X-Men '97

Ridge Forrester

All Star
Daps
Storm's finally back in the opening! :blessed:And she's back with her family. :wow:

Charles and his bs excuses and idealism about handing the school over to Magneto.:childplease:

I loved seeing the Cyclops, Marvel Girl, and Storm all together in their classic costumes. And with Nightcrawler on the team, it took me back to the early All-New, All-Different era (and made the absence of Colossus even more apparent :martin:)

Tf happened to Jean?! :wtf: I'm not sure, but I think I saw a glimpse of the Phoenix force during her battle with Cable. :ohhh:

I knew it was coming at some point, but seeing Logan get torn up by Magneto was still hard to watch. :damn: :mjcry:

And I actually did the "homework" and read the issue Beau tweeted (it's included in a collection that came in the mail a couple weeks ago, so I planned on reading it anyway lol). There was some dialogue between Xavier and Rogue and Xavier and Magneto lifted right from the issue, and as I expected, Rogue took on Colossus' role and joined Magneto.

Last edited:

perfectblack999

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are so many similarities with that ending as this:

Of course differences as well, but now it has a whole new interesting dynamic amongst the team. Cyke going to be torn. Wolverine going to be pissed. Rogue may switch up (again), Sunspot too, etc.

Next episode going to be special. I can feel it.

Gonna be crazy. Cyclops had a tough decision to make. The whole team on earth would have gotta murked if Xavier went through with it

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Lmao they really do. I have a feeling season 2 won't be the same without him
these sttories are already written. shyt will be fine. that dude is scamming you brehs believing everything he types on twitter.

mad people in this thread knew exactly how these eps would go, because all these stories was written 30 yrs ago, and they basically just sticking to the script, while having good looking product.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Got his here nikka damn moment before being jobbed out :wow:

Lmao. I look at is as a W for Wolverine. He did what Wolverine does. Some bad ass shyt that nobody else would have the balls to do.

Remember when Rogue took him down at the beginning of the fight and said "na uh sugah, you came to kill"

nikkas knew what was up... this Big Wolvie :ufdup:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
these sttories are already written. shyt will be fine. that dude is scamming you brehs believing everything he types on twitter.

mad people in this thread knew exactly how these eps would go, because all these stories was written 30 yrs ago, and they basically just sticking to the script, while having good looking product.

I've read some comics but not everything in it's entirety. But I'm sure there are some differences. It can't be page by page. Does Gambit die like that in the comics? And also the whole Morph storyline from the origjnal show, even though not monumental is kind of made up.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I've read some comics but not everything in it's entirety. But I'm sure there are some differences. It can't be page by page. Does Gambit die like that in the comics? And also the whole Morph storyline from the origjnal show, even though not monumental is kind of made up.
and not one person is solely responsible for making those changes. morph lame anyway :mjlol: the OG show deviated way more from the comics than this new shyt. a lot of the stuff in this show IS panel for panel. which is what they shoulda been doing with the movies. the stories are already written and people already love the shyt. just stick to the script :damn:

Daps
For as powerful as professor X is his morals hinder his true power. He got a crew full of emotionally damaged/border line unhinged mutants. A little tinkering here and there couldn't hurt lmao

He ain't as moral as he pretends to be :sas2: are you 100% sure he hasn't already done some tinkering? :sas1:

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
Wow... Rogue gets worse every episode... you saw that glimmer in her eyes when she saw magneto back? Forgot all about Gambit. She went from crying wearing Gambit's coat to draping it over Xaviers shoulder to go fukk with Magneto. What did future say about these hoes?

She got flashbacks of her kissing him in the air and made her decision.

She might be faking this heel turn though :patrice: