X-Men '97

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
wolverine would have went for his head
I'm legit tired of this show nerfing lil wolvie and co just so the stakes can be upped

Scott should have let Xavier cook

With one episode left I can officially say Demayo is horrible at balancing this cast
He clearly has his favorites and works to make sure they are around
Storm, Bishop, Wolverine, Gambit, etc

Literally became background characters or got written out with no real build up or arc

Love the show but season 2 needs to be way tighter with the writing because the pacing is a problem in this show

Daps
I'm legit tired of this show nerfing lil wolvie and co just so the stakes can be upped

Couldn't kill him completely. Xavier still needed to take control of his mind and reverse the damage to earth.

If Wolverine had put some claws through his head, Xavier would have been like ":damn: you idiot!!!! How are we going to reverse the damage now??? :mindblown: "

He was trying to put him down to the point where they could get control of the situation and Xavier could take over his mind.

Magneto bleeding out would have given him enough time. If he put claws through his brain, that's not enough time.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens

Honestly I'm just happy with him stabbing dude on TV. I remember in the OG series everytime he was ready to chop something/someone up he would get thrown in the bushes

And that's BIG WOLVIE to you BUB! :ufdup:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
told y'all
magneto_master_of_magnetism_by_peter_v_nguyen_dd9klbj-fullview.jpg

:wow: :blessed: even predicted who would go with the Master of Magnetism:wow:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

With one episode left I can officially say Demayo is horrible at balancing this cast

Literally became background characters or got written out with no real build up or arc

Love the show but season 2 needs to be way tighter with the writing because the pacing is a problem in this show
Actually it was what comic Wolverine did in Eve of Destruction..they mashed that with Fatal Attractions...he sliced Magneto in Fatal Attractions. No stabbing.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

:gucci:You paying attention?

The plan is to use Magneto‘s powers to fix the Earth’s magnetic field(willingly or by force)

if Xavier had turned the power back on, without Cyke stopping him, then all the Prime Sentinels would have been back on line with no way to stop them and Operation Zero Tolerance would have just kept going.

You would have gotten the entire Gold team killed including Jean so Wolverine can look cool:pachaha:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Couldn't kill him completely. Xavier still needed to take control of his mind and reverse the damage to earth.

If Wolverine had put some claws through his head, Xavier would have been like ":damn: you idiot!!!! How are we going to reverse the damage now??? :mindblown: "

He was trying to put him down to the point where they could get control of the situation and Xavier could take over his mind.

Magneto bleeding out would have given him enough time. If he put claws through his brain, that's not enough time.
It also not believable because Magneto would sense all of that.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Actually it was what comic Wolverine did in Eve of Destruction..they mashed that with Fatal Attractions...he sliced Magneto in Fatal Attractions. No stabbing.
the stabbing made it better. You could see magnetos mind work around the idea of

“This mothefukker stabbed me!” :gucci:

“I’m gonna fukk him up” :birdman: