''Been in a lot of wars bub'' "The brave always die first"
Wolverine-Healing-Factor-power-Difference-over-time-comics.png

GOAT :wow:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
And this is the difference between Prof X and Magneto.

Xavier brought Logan with him. Magneto Left him at the mansion when he went to genosha

Alot of people were getting on me saying what could Wolverine possibly do in that situation. It's about being prepared. You can't say "Magneto was right" when this nikka went over there with just Rogue and the intention of fukking her brains out. Gambit was only there because of Rouge. Magneto was wrong for not expecting the Okey doke and preparing a team. Xavier, no matter how p*ssy he may be always has a plan.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
And this is the difference between Prof X and Magneto.

Xavier brought Logan with him. Magneto Left him at the mansion when he went to genosha

Alot of people were getting on me saying what could Wolverine possibly do in that situation. It's about being prepared. You can't say "Magneto was right" when this nikka went over there with just Rogue and the intention of fukking her brains out. Gambit was only there because of Rouge. Magneto was wrong for not expecting the Okey doke and preparing a team. Xavier, no matter how p*ssy he may be always has a plan.
That’s a heck of reading in an episode where Xavier admits he wasn’t prepared and that’s why he gave Magneto everything in his will. So Scott and Jean could retire but all of them keep getting pulled back to the fight.

Magneto was on Genosha to celebrate and got ambushed with being asked to lead. He was already sending mutants to the island for safety.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
For as powerful as professor X is his morals hinder his true power. He got a crew full of emotionally damaged/border line unhinged mutants. A little tinkering here and there couldn't hurt lmao

That is why this fight against magneto in the comics is so different. Professor x goes there looking to end it and builds a team to do that. Cyclops isn’t even part of that team it was professor x’s crash out moment

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
That’s a heck of reading in an episode where Xavier admits he wasn’t prepared and that’s why he gave Magneto everything in his will. So Scott and Jean could retire but all of them keep getting pulled back to the fight.

Magneto was on Genosha to celebrate and got ambushed with being asked to lead. He was already sending mutants to the island for safety.

He didn't say he wasn't prepared iirc. He genuinely thought he was making the right decision (although it was wrong as fukk)

and Why was Magneto there to celebrate? When storm just got shot up and lost her powers. His head was in the clouds. The fight is never over, also in the words of Xavier. He should've had his team with him to "celebrate" but he was only interested in causing my son Gambit mental anguish. Ask another man's women to accompany you to an island X Brehs. nikka was dancing in the aky and got the whole island clapped up instead of focusing on defenses.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
That is why this fight against magneto in the comics is so different. Professor x goes there looking to end it and builds a team to do that. Cyclops isn’t even part of that team it was professor x’s crash out moment
This show is definitely gonna make me take a deep dive into the comics again

Not related but. Was Xavier the one that put together x force on the side or was that cyclops? Either way I enjoy those comics since they don't have to hold anything back.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
He didn't say he wasn't prepared iirc. He genuinely thought he was making the right decision (although it was wrong as fukk)

and Why was Magneto there to celebrate? When storm just got shot up and lost her powers. His head was in the clouds. The fight is never over, also in the words of Xavier. He should've had his team with him to "celebrate" but he was only interested in causing my son Gambit mental anguish. Ask another man's women to accompany you to an island X Brehs. nikka was dancing in the aky and got the whole island clapped up instead of focusing on defenses.
He said he was worried Cyke would never leave so he gave it to Magneto. That’s not a wrong decision, that’s not being prepared for how to let Scott and Jean go.

Go back and watch the end of Episode 2 when Scott is giving Magneto coffee. The news is announcing Genosha being accepted as apart of the UN membership. So Genosha is celebrating. We saw Mags send the Morlocks there for safety.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
This show is definitely gonna make me take a deep dive into the comics again

Not related but. Was Xavier the one that put together x force on the side or was that cyclops? Either way I enjoy those comics since they don't have to hold anything back.

The original x-force is formed by cable after he takes over the new mutants. It is cyclops that reforms them to take out enemies before they become to big of a threat

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
He said he was worried Cyke would never leave so he gave it to Magneto. That’s not a wrong decision, that’s not being prepared for how to let Scott and Jean go.

Go back and watch the end of Episode 2 when Scott is giving Magneto coffee. The news is announcing Genosha being accepted as apart of the UN membership. So Genosha is celebrating. We saw Mags send the Morlocks there for safety.

Doesn't really come off as lack of preparation to me. I'm not saying Xavier was wrong either. But the whole magneto was right shyt is corny considering he was just tryna get his dikk sucked

Still doesn't explain why he's floating in the sky kissing rogue to make Gambit jealous and didn't bring a team with him. Whole squad was sitting on the couch watching their fellow mutants get clipped because Magneto tried to cuck Gambit. If Magneto wasn't thinking with his dikk more than just Rogue would've been there

Last edited:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
The original x-force is formed by cable after he takes over the new mutants. It is cyclops that reforms them
to take out enemies before they become to big of a threat

Yeah I think I was reading the version where cyclops reformed the team. Wolverine, X23, the native American dude(warpath?)
cable and Deadpool if I remember correctly